Photo
- - - - -

The Panthers might not be cleaning house.....

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 liljah8303

liljah8303

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationThomasville

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

But I sure as hell did! I sold my season tickets today, my Cam Jersey (not the cheap high quality kind) and my Beason Jersey.

After the last two weeks, the whole season, the last four years, and practically the entire time the franchise has been in the Carolinas, of being let down Ive decided to quit spending money on this crappy product.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Panthers and always will. However from this point on I refuse to spend big time money on a team that's not so big time. Yea I know Im the fair-weather fan, the band-wagoner the cheese and wine type guy(Im mad bro). Actually, our owner is that guy. He doesnt give a poo about winning, and he doesnt give a poo about the fans. If he is making money he is content on being a loser, and quite frankly, until he dies, consider us the Browns Bills or Duke.

4 winning seasons in 17 years and no winning record since 2008? This seems to be a trend not a coincidence.

Just know that Im the guy that leaves the game early. Im the guy that cheers loud on offense. The guy that is a Panther fan because of Cam. Im the one who sits down and is quite on defense. The guy who makes crappy post and doesnt know a whole lot about football.......or grammar.

Im the guy who cleaned fuggin house and made a cool story bro :-)

#2 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,281 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

But I sure as hell did! I sold my season tickets today, my Cam Jersey (not the cheap high quality kind) and my Beason Jersey.

After the last two weeks, the whole season, the last four years, and practically the entire time the franchise has been in the Carolinas, of being let down Ive decided to quit spending money on this crappy product.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Panthers and always will. However from this point on I refuse to spend big time money on a team that's not so big time. Yea I know Im the fair-weather fan, the band-wagoner the cheese and wine type guy(Im mad bro). Actually, our owner is that guy. He doesnt give a poo about winning, and he doesnt give a poo about the fans. If he is making money he is content on being a loser, and quite frankly, until he dies, consider us the Browns Bills or Duke.

4 winning seasons in 17 years and no winning record since 2008? This seems to be a trend not a coincidence.

Just know that Im the guy that leaves the game early. Im the guy that cheers loud on offense. The guy that is a Panther fan because of Cam. Im the one who sits down and is quite on defense. The guy who makes crappy post and doesnt know a whole lot about football.......or grammar.

Im the guy who cleaned fuggin house and made a cool story bro :-)

I can't read nothing you post with that avi...

#3 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

I lold

#4 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

Nice. I'm not ready to jump ship like this, but I have to admit its not fun right now and quite embarrassing.

#5 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,950 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

Im fine with this. The team doesnt deserve the hard earned money of its fans right now.

#6 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,259 posts

Atlanta isn't that far away, you should look into them. See ya

#7 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

We will now win the super bowl.

#8 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,950 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

Atlanta isn't that far away, you should look into them. See ya

Lol he never said he was going to stop being a fan.

#9 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,976 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

troll post, op please lock.

#10 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,259 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

Lol he never said he was going to stop being a fan.

He should.

#11 RoadRunner

RoadRunner

Losing suckeths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationDesert

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

I'll take any freebees

#12 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

yeah, i agree, i'm not spending any money on any jerseys and poo until JR realizes this is not acceptable.

#13 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

Boo fuging hoo.

#14 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

good riddance. fake ass fans like you are pathetic people

#15 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

He should.

Because he refused to spend money on a bad product after doing so for so many years?

4 winning seasons in what, 16 years? None back to back. The fans have sold out every game for a large number of years, they have put in their time and money. The Jaguars have had 7 winning seasons and had 4 years in a row of winning seasons and they can't sell half their stadium and are moving. No, the fans tried, but JR and Hurney don't deserve the money anymore. Find me a franchise anywhere in the league that wouldn't be upset at this point? Actually that is THE problem, the fans blindly follow too much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com