Photo
- - - - -

The Panthers might not be cleaning house.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
105 replies to this topic

#97 grateflday

grateflday

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

I wish the person to my right felt the way the guy who made this post did. I have 2 PSL's and would love to have two more seats right next to them. I got kick ass seats on the 30yrd line, upstairs, row 1A. Am I a pissed off fan, who is extremely angry at the product on the field.... hell yeah. Do I still love when Sunday rolls around and we have a home game .... hell yeah. Despite how bad things get, I will never sell my PSL's. Call me a sucker fine, but I dont think JR is just sitting back and doesnt want to win. I just think he is more of a Jerry Jones type owner, but does it quietly and behind the scenes, and obviously is not very good at it right now; but exept for the one year he tanked to help the NFL in the labor dispute - Jerry has shown he will spend the money in an ATTEMPT to win. I say attempt, cause our recent history shows what he is doing is not working.

#98 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

This would be interesting if this thread hadn't been done before.

#99 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

between all my Panther gear I have spent easily over $500. i live about a hour away. I go to a game or two

Imagine being on the hook for the face value of 8 game tickets per PSL per year, plus the initial cost of the PSL seat.....now imagine the guy sitting to your right paid 1/4 of the face value and is wearing a Cowgirls jersey.....now know that JR doesn't give a poo either way, because some SUCKER already paid face value so a Cowgirls fan can sit in a PSL owners seat....now that's the facts.

$500 for gear....whooptydamndo!

#100 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

the only thing i'm realizing is how much time you're spending hanging on to my jock.

Not. You are the one who's lips are attached to JR's jock.....I'm honestly embarrassed for you every time you post.

#101 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Not. You are the one who's lips are attached to JR's jock.....I'm honestly embarrassed for you every time you post.

huh unnnnhhh!!!!!111!!!!

lol. it's funny, flattering, and a bit disturbing that you would care that much about my posting.

whatever gives your life purpose, though. keep on following me around if you want. doesn't really bother me.

#102 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Rayzor has always been one of the worst RAH RAH RAH guys on the board. He's pretty entertaining.

#103 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

huh unnnnhhh!!!!!111!!!!

lol. it's funny, flattering, and a bit disturbing that you would care that much about my posting.

whatever gives your life purpose, though. keep on following me around if you want. doesn't really bother me.

Just tired of watching you try and police the fans who actually own PSLs on this board with your warped homer view...especially since you have no vested financial interest (PSL) in the team...you are a complete joke.

#104 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

Just tired of watching you try and police the fans who actually own PSLs on this board with your warped homer view...especially since you have no vested financial interest (PSL) in the team...you are a complete joke.

the joke is you following me around and trying to police me.

if you don't like my posting...ignore it or put me on ignore.

i'll keep on posting my "warped homer view" whatever that is but don't think for one moment that you are doing anything but making yourself look like an ass by constantly coming at me. find another hobby.

btw...don't be surprised if i don't waste much more time responding to that vomit you call posting, esp. when it's another one of your double digit posts commenting on my comments. you're becoming one boring troll.

#105 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

Rayzor has always been one of the worst RAH RAH RAH guys on the board. He's pretty entertaining.

who are you again?

nvm.

not interested.

#106 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

LIke the response to the no vested interest...only takes 2 lines to rebuttal your dribble...