32 replies to this topic

#16 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,521 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

Another thing tied back to what I was talking about prehistory wise is that I believe there was something to the whole Ahnenerbe group in Nazi Germany. I think Heinrich and Himmler may have been right in believing there are lost technologies of previous civilizations (I.E. Aryan/Atlantean/etc.) and they were in search of acquiring ancient knowledge to win WWII. They may have even found some.

to my knowledge it wasn't so much technology as it was forensic evidence through stuff like jaw morphology that proved ancestry of the germans was related to the aryan race... extensive expeditions were taken into tibet and the indus valley in order to collect evidence.

if the technology you speak of is related to the occult, there were attempts to delve into this as well, with special attention paid to nordic countries and backwater shamanic practices that had survived over the centuries.

interesting stuff any way you look at it.

#17 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,501 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

to my knowledge it wasn't so much technology as it was forensic evidence through stuff like jaw morphology that proved ancestry of the germans was related to the aryan race... extensive expeditions were taken into tibet and the indus valley in order to collect evidence.

if the technology you speak of is related to the occult, there were attempts to delve into this as well, with special attention paid to nordic countries and backwater shamanic practices that had survived over the centuries.

interesting stuff any way you look at it.

gracias

muy interesante

#18 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

I guess my furthest fringe belief, which underlies all others, is that all of this around us - the plants, trees, buildings, clouds, people, the planet, everything - is no more than a holographic projection that the mind has created...a virtual reality so to speak. Things only appear the way they do because of our brain's perceptive translation of energy and light, not because it actually looks that way in its purest sense. In this dimension, the collective consciousness of us and the planet resides at a very low frequency - resulting in this unforgiving world of dense matter, compared to other dimensions of higher vibration where mass and physicality are less prevalent.

The late, great, Bill Hicks once said: All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration -- that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

This planet is a classroom for us to learn through...some say its the hardest in the entire universe (due to it's extremely limited physical/vibrational nature; the fact that our minds essentially get wiped between lifetimes; and its constant flux of negativity and different modalities of conscious slavery, steering us away from source), and those that graduate/ascend from it go on to be recognized as grandmasters. We've gone through lifetimes over and over and over again - hundreds of thousands for all we know - experiencing the necessary lessons learned through each...and I do believe these truths, and this knowledge, is going to come back to everyone very soon. It will be the single most profound revelation that we will all experience.

PS. Great thread Kahakai!

#19 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Was expecting to see this...

Reality

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,038 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

the panthers will beat the cowboys next week

Please try to keep it somewhere within the realm of reality. :)

#21 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,501 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

I guess my furthest fringe belief, which underlies all others, is that all of this around us - the plants, trees, buildings, clouds, people, the planet, everything - is no more than a holographic projection that the mind has created...a virtual reality so to speak. Things only appear the way they do because of our brain's perceptive translation of energy and light, not because it actually looks that way in its purest sense. In this dimension, the collective consciousness of us and the planet resides at a very low frequency - resulting in this unforgiving world of dense matter, compared to other dimensions of higher vibration where mass and physicality are less prevalent.

The late, great, Bill Hicks once said: All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration -- that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

This planet is a classroom for us to learn through...some say its the hardest in the entire universe (due to it's extremely limited physical/vibrational nature; the fact that our minds essentially get wiped between lifetimes; and its constant flux of negativity and different modalities of conscious slavery, steering us away from source), and those that graduate/ascend from it go on to be recognized as grandmasters. We've gone through lifetimes over and over and over again - hundreds of thousands for all we know - experiencing the necessary lessons learned through each...and I do believe these truths, and this knowledge, is going to come back to everyone very soon. It will be the single most profound revelation that we will all experience.

PS. Great thread Kahakai!

I wanna know about the whole DNA tampering you were alluding to in the other thread. That'd be cool to put in here

#22 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Donald Rumsfeld is really a lizard

#23 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,894 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

Obama is a moderate

Okay, just kidding

#24 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

- there are more elements in that we have on the periodic table. Recently the us annouced some next gen crusie missle that could withstand so many g's that it would be impossable with the elements we have currently (it would snap if it changed direction). I think they hgone and made some new freaking element (again been done before)

Also think sea shepard idiots should get torpedos or stfu already. I mean who thinks the **** wouldnt crash into something with a ship? They did it with their planes before. Also think if they sink the **** will just sale past em.

#25 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

Obviously no evidence and I don't know of others with the same belief, but for some reason I think that the human brain already knows everything that's going to happen/knows everything in general.

As we live, we figure things out.

I just randomly went with this theory one day to explain the deja vu episodes I have once or twice a month. Obviously flawed, etc., but something that I've thought would be cool if true.

not sure if i believe the same but i do experience deja vu almost weekly

#26 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,672 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

I don't know how fringe it is, but the first thing that comes to mind for me is there was way way more going on behind 9/11 than what we are lead to believe.

#27 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,668 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

There are 4-5 very old, very rich white guys calling all the shots in this country. The Kennedy assasinations (both), 9/11 and other tragedies are all fraught with too many unanswered questions.

#28 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

I wanna know about the whole DNA tampering you were alluding to in the other thread. That'd be cool to put in here

There are a couple theories out there...and to most they would sound pretty looney, haha, but here they are: One is that a negative ET race had the means in which to deactivate 9 of our 12 strands, rendering a less potent perceptional and sensorial reality in order to manipulate the human species for leverage and control. It is said that the current max in dna strand connection is 3.5 amongst human beings. Apparently, the complete connection of the 12 strands fully activates one's "paranormal" potential. The negative ET's whom have controlled this planet needed to keep us in this lower state of consciousness in order for them to have power over us.

The second theory, which probably correlates with the first in certain respects, concerns the supposed dimensional shift to 3D from 4D after the fall of Atlantis and the planet's passing through the great void. Drunvalo Melchizedek largely promotes this idea, where during the time of Atlantis, the Marsians, also known as the Aryans (a Luciferian-based ET race), had migrated to earth after the destruction of their planet's ecosystems and atmosphere. Already living here was the Lemurians, who embraced the conscious perspective of oneness and the divine feminine, completely contradicting the Aryan's duality-based alpha systems of conscious existance. Long story short...the Marsians tried to build a synthetic Merkaba in order to gain control of the planet's consciousness, however they constructed it incorrectly. When they switched it on, it ended up tearing rifts in the dimensional fabric, resulting in the planet's fall from 4D to 3D through the void. Some religious texts refer to 3 days of total darkness, which is said to correspond with this concept. When this supposed event happened, it is said that at that point our DNA had been deactivated and all our minds had been wiped.

In another post in this thread or the other, I said that we would again come to these realizations and we would remember...and that it would happen soon. This is in regards to the coming of the photon belt - an energy explosion rippling from the center of the galaxy - heading our way in layers of ascending potency. As these waves pass through our neck of the woods (which is said to be the cause of the sun's recent ballistic behavoir as well as the rampant climate change that Earth is experiencing, as well as the rest of the solar system), it's effecting all living organisms on the planet. As has been proven that gamma rays can "mutate" DNA, it has been described that this wave of higher dimensional energy is going to repair our dna, reactivating it and in turn influencing a conscious shift up through the void and back into 4D once again. This "Timewave Zero," or the rise into "Novelty" as Terence McKenna refers to it as, synchronizes with the Mayan calendar "end" date of 12/21/12. Looks like we'll know here shortly if there's anything to it at all, haha.

#29 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,501 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

@Venom

I'm an avid McKenna fan so its chill you added that bit at the end. That man was awesome

His "Tree of Knowledge" bit is amazing along with countless others

#30 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

@Venom

I'm an avid McKenna fan so its chill you added that bit at the end. That man was awesome

His "Tree of Knowledge" bit is amazing along with countless others

The man was absolutely brilliant, i am a huge fan as well. As i'm sure you're familiar with this interview from '98, McKenna does a great job explaining this event that is just around the corner...not so much in terms of DNA activation, but more so in terms of time and the biological concrescence...and a departure from matter (4D).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com