113 replies to this topic

#106 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

It's hard to imagine losing a more important player than Kalil, sans Gross or Cam.

Over/under 4 more wins for the season? Cause it sure isn't looking good.

#107 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

Can't wait for Geoff to drunkenly hike the ball to the opposing team's defensive line 5 times next week.

#108 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

Welp, we're in bad territory right now. Hangman was a bad RG and will probably be a worse C. Amini might struggle more without the help if being sandwiched between two pro bowlers. The RG spot will now be anchored by a scrub, and with Pollock not even being in consideration for a starting spot now, one has to wonder why we signed him in the first place.

#109 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:06 PM

Welp, we're in bad territory right now. Hangman was a bad RG and will probably be a worse C. Amini might struggle more without the help if being sandwiched between two pro bowlers. The RG spot will now be anchored by a scrub, and with Pollock not even being in consideration for a starting spot now, one has to wonder why we signed him in the first place.

Pollak is on IR

#110 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

I still can't even believe this. Just the kinda news to put the nail in the coffin this year.

I hate to start talking draft already like every year, but there really is some good talent this year that we could come up on and this team might finally be ready to win a division next season...

#111 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Pollak is on IR

Haha of course he is!

#112 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

I still can't even believe this. Just the kinda news to put the nail in the coffin this year.

I hate to start talking draft already like every year, but there really is some good talent this year that we could come up on and this team might finally be ready to win a division next season...

I don't pay much attention to college ball, how's the draft class looking for DT, CB and WR (seems like we need that EVERY friccken year...)

#113 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

This hurts my heart

#114 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

This hurts my heart

The defensive line talent and defensive back talent is looking really deep.

Justin Hunter is a particular receiver I have my eye on that could be the next AJ Green at 6'4 200 lbs. He's coming off an ACL injury, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.