Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Hand pick you new head coach, gm and top 10 pick.

114 posts in this topic

GM: Parcells

Head coach: Cowher

Draft pick: Manti Te'o

I'll throw out a name nobody else has mentioned. It's possible that Tannenbaum uses Rex Ryan as a scapegoat if their season goes south. If that happens I'd love to have him.

I heard one of the main reasons why JR didn't want Cowher was because Cowher wanted to be in control of football operations thus eliminating The need for Hurney.

This is correct. We now kill two birds with one stone. What about holmgren?

This is correct. We now kill two birds with one stone. What about holmgren?

Hell no to Holmgren

GM: Parcells

Head coach: Cowher

Draft pick: Manti Te'o

yeah because that's what this team needs is another LB

GM: Mel Kiper Jr :cool: Nah I kid. I don't know who I would pick just yet

HC: I would like to give Marc Trestman a shot

Pick: Star Lotulelei in the first, Robert Lester in the second

Gotta go Jarvis Jones if he comes out. Hes the next DeMarcus Ware and next to Kuechly will make our front 7 so much better.

Cowher wants full control, give him full control, pay him whatever he wants. The only way to save Cam at this point is to get a proven head coach who wants to help Cam and turn him into a superstar.

I'll probably spontaneously combust if we finally get a new General Manager and the first thing he does is draft a LB in the first.

I don't understand how hiring Gruden is a good idea for this franchise. The guy won a Super Bowl with Dungy's players, and has destroyed countless QB's....no thanks....

I'll probably spontaneously combust if we finally get a new General Manager and the first thing he does is draft a LB in the first.

You draft BPA (minus QB obviously), and Jones is the BPA and would help our defense more than that DT would.

We're going to have to get a coach and GM whose willing to risk their reputation/career on Cam Newton. Most new coaches and GMs I expect would want to come in and get their own guys and that won't happen here I don't think. I expect the coaches/gms the fans want will turn us down because Cam is a huge risk and we will be stuck with our fourth or fifth choice for GM and coach. I wouldn't be shocked if its a Greg Schiano out of nowhere type hire which could be a good or a bad thing.

had no idea people still wanted gruden here.

yeah he seems like a positive high energy guy on monday night football but it's pretty well acknowledged that his players were fed up with him in tampa. remember how he handled the QB position over his last few years? bring in like 20 washed up vets and whoever survives gets the job? he didn't win a playoff game after the super bowl in 2002 and was at the wheel for the horrific late season collapse in 2008.