29 replies to this topic

#11 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationValdosta Georgia
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Why would getting the best defensive player in all of college football anger me?

Especially at such a crucial position?

From my favorite school?

Assumptions.

Because me saying he' the best now makes me an ignorant homer and considering I annoy you oh so much I figured I should add on to it some more. Speaking of which..what is it that I do that gets under your skin exactly.. none of my draft tidbits have been out of the question and I dont defend captain when he does something stupid sooo? Did I like fug your sister or something?

#12 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationVancouver, Washington
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

Reid is a savage. Impact player right away

#13 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Because me saying he' the best now makes me an ignorant homer and considering I annoy you oh so much I figured I should add on to it some more. Speaking of which..what is it that I do that gets under your skin exactly.. none of my draft tidbits have been out of the question and I dont defend captain when he does something stupid sooo? Did I like fug your sister or something?

It's the way you don't add an "s" to the ens of the word "he's"

I just can't take it anymore.

#14 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

It's the way you don't add an "s" to the ens of the word "he's"

I just can't take it anymore.

so should I think you're annoying because you mess up "ens" instead of end.. Give me an actual reason ?

#15 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

You critique my grammatical errors. I hate people like that.

#16 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

You critique my grammatical errors. I hate people like that.

or attempt to troll that works too

#17 KDawg004

KDawg004

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

For my personal opinion:

CB: Three way tie between Dee Milliner, Johnthan Banks, Xavier Rhodes (all #1 CB caliber). Followed closely by Jordan Poyer and Terry Hawthrone.

FS: None are really worth a top 10 pick in my opinion. Reid has been a bit disappointing this year considering the DL he has. Did he flash more because of Claiborne, Mathieu, and Taylor? Jefferson definitely has great coverage skills. McDonald is solid not much of a ballhawk. I really like Robert Lester and Bacarri Rambo. Look like the best all around and can be had in the 2nd.

DT: Hankins takes the cake. Instant impact player right away. Star has the potential but hasn't put it together. I like Short a lot. Very stout run defender and good pass rusher. Akeem Spence and Sheldon Richardson have stepped up this year. Jonathan Jenkins is a huge NT.

DE: I like Montgomery more than Mingo and he would fit our system. I love Werner because there is no quit in this guy. Good all around DE. Jeffcoat and Okafor are a great duo too. We can probably get solid DE's from the 2nd and on though.

WR: I would rate 1.Keenan Allen 2.Justin Hunter (only because he tore his ACL) followed by 3.Robert Woods. The rest i see as #2 WR's with DeAndre Hopkins and Da'Rick Roger having #1 potential.

TE: Eifert is obviously the best. I really like Stanford's duo Ertz and Toilolo. Lutzenkirchen would be a great 2nd option to Olsen.

OL: The top ones are Texas A&M's bookends OT Joeckel & Mathews. Trailed by D.J. Fluker and Taylor Lewan. The latter being more RT's. As for OG's Chance Warmack and Larry Warfords are monsters. I love Barrett Jones' versatility. All in all it's a deep draft for OL so i would probably hold off.

I hope that helped.

#18 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• LocationDa City
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

CB- Dee Milliner, Johnthan Banks, Xavier Rhodes, David Amerson, Nickell Roby, Jordan Poyer

FS-Eric Reid, TJ McDonald, Tony Jefferson,Bacarri Rambo, DJ Swearinger

DE-Bjoern Werner, Sam Montgomery, Jackson Jeffcoat, Corey Lemonier, Alex Okafor, Dion Jordan, Barkevious Mingo

DT-Johnathan Hankins, Star Lotulelei, John Jenkins, Kawann Short, Sylvester Williams, Jessie Williams, Sharrif Floyd
pretty decent DT class if some of those JRs come out.

OG- Chance Warmack, Barrett Jones, Jonathan Cooper, Larry Warford, Gabe Jackson

OT- Luke Joeckel, Taylor Lewan, Jake Matthews, DJ Fluker, Dallas Thomas, Brennnan Williams, Oday Aboushi
another pretty deep group that maybe top heavy.

SS- Matt Elam, Kenny Vaccaro, Robert Lester, Shawn Williams, Zeke Motta

WR- Keenan Allen, Robert Woods, Justin Hunter, Terrance Williams, DaRick Rodgers, Cordarrelle Patterson
another deep group with 2 being local guys.Keenan is from Greensboro and Cordarrelle is from Rock Hill. http://www.cbssports...ankings/2013/WR

#19 Dash Global

Dash Global

HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

wow didnt know Allen was from NC. was he a 5star coming out of HS?

#20 Jaxel

Jaxel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

Yes, Allen was a 5 star. Also Marquess Wilson is extremely talented. He reminds me of Colston, makes tough catches, good in traffic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users