Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlotte49er

Panther Stadium to get Facelift?

uh huh - bet he will ask the city to pay for it

Otherwise he might have to face the PSL's and talk to them.............

My understanding is that the Mayor offered and approached the Panthers, not the other way around.

My understanding is that the Mayor offered and approached the Panthers, not the other way around.

Still would not touch it sorry. I remember when the city got involved with one our our sports teams arenas it left a bad taste in my mouth. Been a big fan of the whole concept of private funding. Plus if the stadium needs it they can ask the fans to pay for it. I mean its not like they owe us a superbowl or anything.

if walking up the ramp to get to ur seat is too much trouble, buy a lower bowl ticket. I swear 1st world problems.

After Fox left, Jerry said he didn't fire Fox because he didn't want to pay the buyout money. This left us with a lame duck coach for one, maybe two seasons. This contributed to two terrible seasons where we, as fans, paid to watch shoddy football.

And now there's money for escalators and jumbotrons and other stupid stuff we don't need?

We, as PSL holders, helped to fund the stadium. And now we get the financial shaft.

Thanks, Jerry!

Why do you think there are beer pitstops on the way up, use them and your trip will be much better. Bring and couple hundred bucks.

Jerry has an elevator to the Owner's Suite... and he was gone before halftime last week.....

I would love to see bigger Jumbotrons so when the camera takes a peek into JR's box and all you see are the empty seats once occupied by him and his wife...

Cameras did it twice during the Seahawk game- zoom to owner's suite...oops, nobody's there....

...and if the owner is leaving, who's to complain that the fans are, too?

Guest Tom Cat

Jerry has an elevator to the Owner's Suite... and he was gone before halftime last week.....

I would love to see bigger Jumbotrons so when the camera takes a peek into JR's box and all you see are the empty seats once occupied by him and his wife...

Cameras did it twice during the Seahawk game- zoom to owner's suite...oops, nobody's there....

...and if the owner is leaving, who's to complain that the fans are, too?

Maybe JR needs one of those lifelife wax replicas of himself like Rivera uses on the sidelines during gametime.

Maybe JR needs one of those lifelife wax replicas of himself like Rivera uses on the sidelines during gametime.

Damn! Getcha some of that Rivera.