Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kettle

Remaining Schedule: Who CAN we beat?

44 posts in this topic

Honestly we could beat any team in the league on any given week. We were one play away from beating ATL and SEA. We could easily be riding high right now at 3-2 and tied for first in the NFC South, but that is not this teams fate. Football karma has bit us in the rear.

I wouldn't be shocked if we pulled off an eight game winning streak or something like that. I don't expect it, but it wouldn't blow my mind. We still have the talent. It's a matter of the coaches losing the locker room (if they ever even had it in the first place). If the coaches can get their act together, we can have a strong finish and very possbily squeeze in the playoffs. Anything can happen. The Giants were in fire Coughlin mode last year and look where they ended up.

I put more stock in the ATL game than the Seattle game as far as what we are capable of.

Seattle did everything they could to let us win that game despite utterly drumming us for most of the game. The most telling part about that game is how terribly their offense played and we still managed to lose.

1 person likes this

Saints and Chiefs. The rest are going to whip our tail.

Can? Anyone. IF they play at their best on both sides of the ball and get a break or two then they can eek out a win against every team left of the schedule but that's a HUGE if.

Will? if we scrape out another 2 wins this year (Bucs & Chiefs) Ill be shocked. Kalil to IR today said to me that they are content to mail it in.

Can? Anyone. IF they play at their best on both sides of the ball and get a break or two then they can eek out a win against every team left of the schedule but that's a HUGE if.

Will? if we scrape out another 2 wins this year (Bucs & Chiefs) Ill be shocked. Kalil to IR today said to me that they are content to mail it in.

lol what are they supposed to do if his foot is screwed up? make him play injured?

it's a lisfranc fracture.

We might steal a game vs the Chiefs or Raiders. Not sure about the others.

Football karma has bit us in the rear.

What did we do for this punishment?!

Obviously kept Hurney on too long. Or allowed Richardson to go full retard. Which ever is the case.

-tanking an entire season because Mr. Richardson decided it was better to prepare for the lockout than to compete

-Mr. Richardson sticking it to the players during the negotiations

-boasting about selling out a lot of consecutive games, when we all know BOA is many teams' home away from home

am I missing any?

lol what are they supposed to do if his foot is screwed up? make him play injured?

it's a lisfranc fracture.

Dudes foot is injured and Im not disputing that. Ive just got an unshakeable suspicion that if we had a 4-1 record instead of a 1-4 there would have been a few weeks of day to day status' instead of IR.

• Topics

• WaPo isn't partners with the CIA. Amazon Web Services, which sells servers to thousands upon thousands of companies and websites, sold servers to the CIA. You can buy your own now right here. Does that make you partners with the WaPo? https://aws.amazon.com When Jimmy Dore says "600 million dollars is more than the Washington Post is even worth!" he's being a dumbass. The Washington Post didn't make the deal with the CIA so what they're worth is irrelevant. Amazon Web Services sold them servers, and they happen to have the same parent company as the Washington Post. The thing about Jimmy Dore is that he is absolutely utterly obsessed with Hillary Clinton. Like, utterly obsessed. Everything goes back to Hillary Clinton to him, and his obsession has morphed into skepticism of the Russian investigation, because he views it as an excuse for why Hillary lost. He can't accept the Russia stuff being true because if it's true then maybe Clinton didn't lose on merit. And so his skepticism of the Russia investigation has led him down the path of 'well the Deep State is conspiring against Trump' and 'the Deep State is the real true evil.' He fact-checks nothing. It's Alex Jones level poo.
    • Anyone who can equate any modern presidency at any moment in time with the embarrassment we see right now is off their gd rocker. What is really telling is that we now see that Trump can't just be casual.  He can't just talk it up with other peers.  He can't just chill the f*ck out. Seriously....people like this are weird as hell.   It's been obvious he's the head of a business but not a business savvy guy since the Apprentice.  I don't understand why we want the Sharknado meets 80s bad guy of Presidents.