Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kettle

Remaining Schedule: Who CAN we beat?

44 posts in this topic

Saints and Chiefs. The rest are going to whip our tail.

Can? Anyone. IF they play at their best on both sides of the ball and get a break or two then they can eek out a win against every team left of the schedule but that's a HUGE if.

Will? if we scrape out another 2 wins this year (Bucs & Chiefs) Ill be shocked. Kalil to IR today said to me that they are content to mail it in.

Can? Anyone. IF they play at their best on both sides of the ball and get a break or two then they can eek out a win against every team left of the schedule but that's a HUGE if.

Will? if we scrape out another 2 wins this year (Bucs & Chiefs) Ill be shocked. Kalil to IR today said to me that they are content to mail it in.

lol what are they supposed to do if his foot is screwed up? make him play injured?

it's a lisfranc fracture.

We might steal a game vs the Chiefs or Raiders. Not sure about the others.

Football karma has bit us in the rear.

What did we do for this punishment?!

Obviously kept Hurney on too long. Or allowed Richardson to go full retard. Which ever is the case.

-tanking an entire season because Mr. Richardson decided it was better to prepare for the lockout than to compete

-Mr. Richardson sticking it to the players during the negotiations

-boasting about selling out a lot of consecutive games, when we all know BOA is many teams' home away from home

am I missing any?

lol what are they supposed to do if his foot is screwed up? make him play injured?

it's a lisfranc fracture.

Dudes foot is injured and Im not disputing that. Ive just got an unshakeable suspicion that if we had a 4-1 record instead of a 1-4 there would have been a few weeks of day to day status' instead of IR.

Dudes foot is injured and Im not disputing that. Ive just got an unshakeable suspicion that if we had a 4-1 record instead of a 1-4 there would have been a few weeks of day to day status' instead of IR.
i don't know about that. not sure what point there would be in putting off the inevitable.

btw...rivera said that they would look at FA options. not counting on that at all.

probably gonna be hangman at center and williams/byers getting abused at RG.

I do wonder about the injury to Kalil although IR was probably the best route to take. The same thing knocked McFadden and Schaub out last year, but Benson is currently said to be eight weeks away from returning.

enough to screw us out of a franchise-quality draft pick but not enough to make the playoffs is my guess

3 people like this

enough to screw us out of a franchise-quality draft pick but not enough to make the playoffs is my guess

Yep. Same ole Panthers. We sure are the champions at winning completely meaningless games screwing us out of a good draft pick.

We haven't had a good win since our home game vs the Vikings.