Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remaining Schedule: Who CAN we beat?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd really like to beat the falcons. They won't be sitting anyone at that point, and the L could cost them home field advantage. That would be sweet.

Posted

I'd really like to beat the falcons. They won't be sitting anyone at that point, and the L could cost them home field advantage. That would be sweet.

i think we'll pull that off. i feel like we'll end up 4-2 in the division. saints and chiefs will be the only road wins we'll have.

Posted

Yep. Same ole Panthers. We sure are the champions at winning completely meaningless games screwing us out of a good draft pick.

We haven't had a good win since our home game vs the Vikings.

wut

1 person likes this

Posted

I do wonder about the injury to Kalil although IR was probably the best route to take. The same thing knocked McFadden and Schaub out last year, but Benson is currently said to be eight weeks away from returning.

To be fair... Rivera said "the reason we didn't do a QB sneak on 4th and goal was because of Kalil's injury"

So honestly... The dude is a gladiator to have continued playing with that type of injury!

Posted

We can't even beat the seahawks at home. I'm not making any more predictions.

Posted

We can't even beat the seahawks at home. I'm not making any more predictions.

i'm still waiting to see how they respond coming out of the bye, but i'm not expecting much at all.

Posted

i'm still waiting to see how they respond coming out of the bye, but i'm not expecting much at all.

I'm not done watching this team, but the time for "yeah we can beat that team, fug yeah" seems to be over.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm not done watching this team, but the time for "yeah we can beat that team, fug yeah" seems to be over.

same boat here.

my confidence is very much lacking in the team this year. i feel good about us going forward, but this year is not at all turning out how it should have. no excuse for it, really.

Posted

We can beat everyone on the schedule. It's the NFL. Any given Sunday the worst team in the league can beat the best.

Now WILL we? Probably not. I expect a W over the Chiefs and Raiders, maybe the Bucs, and we'll probably steal a game or two against the teams that really should beat us.

Posted

- It depends on this team and thats whats so annoying. If they want to win and the coaches stop playing cute we could win most of those games. If not I think they lose the locker room and the the team collapses its way to a high draft pick. Is it sad I am hoping they get the high draft pick?

Posted

Bucs, Saints, Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs. 5-11.

Posted

Made the same thread Sunday: