Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kettle

Remaining Schedule: Who CAN we beat?

44 posts in this topic

Dudes foot is injured and Im not disputing that. Ive just got an unshakeable suspicion that if we had a 4-1 record instead of a 1-4 there would have been a few weeks of day to day status' instead of IR.
i don't know about that. not sure what point there would be in putting off the inevitable.

btw...rivera said that they would look at FA options. not counting on that at all.

probably gonna be hangman at center and williams/byers getting abused at RG.

I do wonder about the injury to Kalil although IR was probably the best route to take. The same thing knocked McFadden and Schaub out last year, but Benson is currently said to be eight weeks away from returning.

enough to screw us out of a franchise-quality draft pick but not enough to make the playoffs is my guess

3 people like this

enough to screw us out of a franchise-quality draft pick but not enough to make the playoffs is my guess

Yep. Same ole Panthers. We sure are the champions at winning completely meaningless games screwing us out of a good draft pick.

We haven't had a good win since our home game vs the Vikings.

I'd really like to beat the falcons. They won't be sitting anyone at that point, and the L could cost them home field advantage. That would be sweet.

I'd really like to beat the falcons. They won't be sitting anyone at that point, and the L could cost them home field advantage. That would be sweet.

i think we'll pull that off. i feel like we'll end up 4-2 in the division. saints and chiefs will be the only road wins we'll have.

Yep. Same ole Panthers. We sure are the champions at winning completely meaningless games screwing us out of a good draft pick.

We haven't had a good win since our home game vs the Vikings.

wut

1 person likes this

I do wonder about the injury to Kalil although IR was probably the best route to take. The same thing knocked McFadden and Schaub out last year, but Benson is currently said to be eight weeks away from returning.

To be fair... Rivera said "the reason we didn't do a QB sneak on 4th and goal was because of Kalil's injury"

So honestly... The dude is a gladiator to have continued playing with that type of injury!

We can't even beat the seahawks at home. I'm not making any more predictions.

We can't even beat the seahawks at home. I'm not making any more predictions.

i'm still waiting to see how they respond coming out of the bye, but i'm not expecting much at all.