#31 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,063 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

i'm still waiting to see how they respond coming out of the bye, but i'm not expecting much at all.

I'm not done watching this team, but the time for "yeah we can beat that team, fug yeah" seems to be over.

#32 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,290 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

I'm not done watching this team, but the time for "yeah we can beat that team, fug yeah" seems to be over.

same boat here.

my confidence is very much lacking in the team this year. i feel good about us going forward, but this year is not at all turning out how it should have. no excuse for it, really.

#33 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,603 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

We can beat everyone on the schedule. It's the NFL. Any given Sunday the worst team in the league can beat the best.

Now WILL we? Probably not. I expect a W over the Chiefs and Raiders, maybe the Bucs, and we'll probably steal a game or two against the teams that really should beat us.

#34 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

- It depends on this team and thats whats so annoying. If they want to win and the coaches stop playing cute we could win most of those games. If not I think they lose the locker room and the the team collapses its way to a high draft pick. Is it sad I am hoping they get the high draft pick?

#35 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,307 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Bucs, Saints, Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs. 5-11.

#36 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,556 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

Made the same thread Sunday: http://www.carolinah...ho-can-we-beat/

#37 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,395 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Good for you?

#38 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

you stand a good chance against the practice squad....after that, it's anyone's guess!!!!

#39 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

There are just too many "if's" there. Yeah, we could have a miracle and win a respectable number of the remaining games - or, we could just as easily go 1-15 on the season. I'm not taking any odds either way right now.

#40 pantherpain

pantherpain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

Just enough for everyone to keep their job's/ statuas quo, a surprise thumping that fan's weren't expecting, then everyone will feel better about this abomination, then one or two more to make sure we kill that slam dunk draft pick, that sound's about Pantherish.

#41 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,267 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:47 AM

If we can get our sh*t together, we can beat any of those teams... we nearly had ATL beat on the road.

#42 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,330 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:02 AM

I think that we can beat anyone with the right gameplan and execution. In fact, I think that we will play better the second half of the season only to fall short of success but enough to hold on to hope, yeah, I know...we did the same thing last year.

#43 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,641 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

"On any given Sunday" keeps me watching.

The reality is, this team still finds ways to lose games most teams are able to win, they still have a long way to go on the learning curve.

I currently see no reason for optimism.

After Seattle (one of the more winnable games on the schedule), I am revising my prediction: 8-8 is now 4-12.

#44 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,447 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

Falcons, Bucs, Chiefs, DEN, OAK, Saints, Skins, Bears, Chargers. 10-6!

I think if we play together as a team, we can beat anybody. If the DEF plays like they did against the Bucs and Hawks, and our offense plays like it did vs the Saints and the Falcons. (minus Cam's fumble), we could beat a lot of teams on our schedule.

Add Dallas to the list, we will definitely get them fresh off the bye week. 11-5 baby!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com