Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dont mind me, just beating this dead horse...

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there any team that will take DWill's contract? I would hate to see him go, but the money he is making to carry the ball 8-10 times is just fugin stupid. We should be able to at least get a late first. IMO this HAS to happen to save Hurneys ass.

Posted

nope.

Posted

There's no way we could even get a 2nd for him right now. A third if we're lucky to like GB or something

Posted

the team is going to just have to live with it's stupid decisions

It seems people are beginning to understand why some have been upset with the move from the beginning...which is nothing personal about Deangello at all.

Posted

There are several teams in dire need of a RB at the moment actually.

Off the top of my head:

GB

Ariz

Det

Just to name a few...

Does anybody really want to take on the contract and give up a 1st rndr though??

JStew and Williams are def 1st rounders... Anybody who thinks differently is just dumb

Posted

I don't think getting a first rounder is even in the realm of remote possibility.

Posted

There are several teams in dire need of a RB at the moment actually.

Off the top of my head:

GB

Ariz

Det

Just to name a few...

Does anybody really want to take on the contract and give up a 1st rndr though??

JStew and Williams are def 1st rounders... Anybody who thinks differently is just dumb

Hahahaha

2 people like this

Posted

lol at getting more than a 3rd for Williams

Posted

Untradeable.

Aren't we done with the guaranteed money for his contract this off-season? If so, he's restructured or gone.

Posted

There's no way we could even get a 2nd for him right now. A third if we're lucky to like GB or something

Id do it in a heart beat. He is a waste of cap space right now. We need the picks. a 3rd and 5th.

Posted

honestly the best we could get for him would be a 5th rounder and I'm dead serious. Love to be able to get rid of him and acquire back our 3rd rounder but not happening

Posted

Teams called about trading for DWill when he was on the last year of his rookie deal.

Hurney wouldn't even hear them out.

Nobody is calling for him now, and Hurney isn't going to shop him.