Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ItsPantone278

dont mind me, just beating this dead horse...

ItsPantone278    861

Is there any team that will take DWill's contract? I would hate to see him go, but the money he is making to carry the ball 8-10 times is just fugin stupid. We should be able to at least get a late first. IMO this HAS to happen to save Hurneys ass.

davos    3,849

There's no way we could even get a 2nd for him right now. A third if we're lucky to like GB or something

csx    6,959

the team is going to just have to live with it's stupid decisions

It seems people are beginning to understand why some have been upset with the move from the beginning...which is nothing personal about Deangello at all.

TruCatzFan    592

There are several teams in dire need of a RB at the moment actually.

Off the top of my head:

GB

Ariz

Det

Just to name a few...

Does anybody really want to take on the contract and give up a 1st rndr though??

JStew and Williams are def 1st rounders... Anybody who thinks differently is just dumb

csx    6,959

I don't think getting a first rounder is even in the realm of remote possibility.

Floppin    5,443

There are several teams in dire need of a RB at the moment actually.

Off the top of my head:

GB

Ariz

Det

Just to name a few...

Does anybody really want to take on the contract and give up a 1st rndr though??

JStew and Williams are def 1st rounders... Anybody who thinks differently is just dumb

Hahahaha

• Pie 2

Sloth    924

Untradeable.

Aren't we done with the guaranteed money for his contract this off-season? If so, he's restructured or gone.

liljah8303    17

There's no way we could even get a 2nd for him right now. A third if we're lucky to like GB or something

Id do it in a heart beat. He is a waste of cap space right now. We need the picks. a 3rd and 5th.

honestly the best we could get for him would be a 5th rounder and I'm dead serious. Love to be able to get rid of him and acquire back our 3rd rounder but not happening

R0CKnR0LLA    7,733

Teams called about trading for DWill when he was on the last year of his rookie deal.

Hurney wouldn't even hear them out.

Nobody is calling for him now, and Hurney isn't going to shop him.

Hawkfanadam    143

lol. What someone is "worth" and what you can get for them are two ENTIRELY different stories. There is no way he will go for a first, no way.

TruCatzFan, there is a thing in the NFL called "leverage", and if the Panthers dealt him, they wouldn't have much of it. 3rd or a 4th rounder would be ideal in the situation that the Panthers are in. But if they commit to rebuilding, they could very well use the pick.

....then again.. I could be just 'dumb' in your words. ha

FirstRoundPick    143

the team is going to just have to live with it's stupid decisions

It seems people are beginning to understand why some have been upset with the move from the beginning...which is nothing personal about Deangello at all.

You have to remember that while everyone is gearing up to stop the pass these days, we will run it right down there throats. We are starting a new trend in the league. Naw, I'm just shitting you. It was pretty damn stupid to sign that deal.

Is there any team that will take DWill's contract? I would hate to see him go, but the money he is making to carry the ball 8-10 times is just fugin stupid. We should be able to at least get a late first. IMO this HAS to happen to save Hurneys ass.

Maybe in some alternate universe, but not this one. And why would you want to save Hurney's ass?! I want JR gone, Hurney gone, Rivera gone- just for starters. Until then, I'll keep watching the unfolding of continuous comedy gold that is the Carolina Panthers organization. Comedy is the only value provided by this franchise. If we look at it that way, it's not so bad. Just think of us as a real life Bad News Bears. Through those lenses it's still entertaining at least.