Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carrington Byndom

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If we can get this guy in the second round, then we need to do it. This is the last year on Munnerlyn's contract and I doubt he comes back. A young CB group of this guy Norman and who knows, maybe even Hogan could be very nice. I first noticed him because Walter Football currently has us taking him in the second round on the mock draft. So I went straight to youtube and read up on him and he just seems like one nasty CB.

[yt]DKi27tDR60g[/yt]

Posted · Report post

I like Byndom but if we take him in the second, what do we do to fill the DT and FS position?
I think we can find a corner easier through FA than by the draft (Cason, Grimes, Sean Smith, etc.)

Posted · Report post

I was big Byndom until the WVU game were he was matched up vs Stedman Bailey all night. well he held him to 8 catches 75 yards and 3 TDs.might have been a bad night,really want to see how he does sat vs Kenny Stills another decent WR.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1349912316' post='1943114']
I like Byndom but if we take him in the second, what do we do to fill the DT and FS position?
I think we can find a corner easier through FA than by the draft (Cason, Grimes, Sean Smith, etc.)
[/quote]
take the best and biggest FS available in the draft in the first round and look at FA or trade to beef up DT.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Byndom did pretty well... got a pick 6 too. However, as a sooner fan.. I am not impressed with Kenny Stills. He is not a #1 WR in the NFL.