Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther's playing Sarcastiball.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Now all they need are their bras and tinfoil tops. They probably already have the Butter's Creamy Goo.

And when matt ryan tells you to get off his fuging field.. you reach deep down inside and tell him how much you love his noodle arm and great haircut! You're the nicest team I know panthers!

3 people like this

Posted

And when matt ryan tells you to get off his fuging field.. you reach deep down inside and tell him how much you love his noodle arm and great haircut! You're the nicest team I know panthers!

Harharhuehue!

Posted

This is a thread i'd go to 4 times.. check that .. 8 times!

Nice Rome reference.

"This is a thread that only comes along once a decade...check that...Tomorrow....check that....Eight minutes from now...next year."

1 person likes this

Posted

Im 12 and what is this

Posted

This is a thread i'd go to 4 times.. check that .. 8 times!

Only thing that really made me laugh in this thread other than the Butters goo reference.

If you don't watch South Park you have no taste in television. I loved that the admitted to lowering the bar when they first started in this last episode.

post-59-0-47048500-1349918391_thumb.png

post-59-0-47048500-1349918391_thumb.png

2 people like this

Posted

Cam Newton doesn't do what Cam Newton does for Cam Newton.

Cam Newton does what Cam Newton does because Cam Newton is...Cam Newton.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah, he really showed off that noodle arm with the 59 yard bomb to White.

*rolleyes*

Posted

If you watch South Park you have no taste

agreed

Posted

agreed

You're way too old. Quit being a MCCain

Posted

omg somebody referenced south park again

tumblr_lw674eNSZn1qe3fl9.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I just want to install a boxing glove on a spring under the desk of these people who make dumb threads. Right before they are posted it asks you are you really sure you want to be this dumb and punches your nuts. After which, if the person chooses to post the thread it punches their nuts again.

The amount of stupidity around this place right now makes Hurney look like a genius.

Posted

I just want to install a boxing glove on a spring under the desk of these people who make dumb threads. Right before they are posted it asks you are you really sure you want to be this dumb and punches your nuts. After which, if the person chooses to post the thread it punches their nuts again.

The amount of stupidity around this place right now makes Hurney look like a genius.

dull