#31 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,401 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:54 AM

Ok heres mine. Had a gf who was bipolar and became reclusive. She basically locked herself in her room for 3 months and only wanted sex and to write. Her diet was strict vegetarian except for the only "protein" she injested was my sperm. So i fuged and got sucked dry constantly up to 10 times a day, until she tried to attack me with a kitchen knife for not wanting to get her pregnant one day. It was weird, painfull, awsome and insane.

Locked up in a room for three fuging months? I'm sure your entire damn house smelled like fish.

#32 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

Locked up in a room for three fuging months? I'm sure your entire damn house smelled like fish.

Haha. Very large house with a huge master bedroom...........with shower.

#33 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,152 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

it's been many years and i'm pretty far removed from my player days but some of you guys just have no idea. ya really don't. lol

#34 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

I had a GF who was really into bondage, domination and humilation!

She taught me the ropes (OK a little pun) about bondage.

She used to act up just so I'd discipline her.

We went to her Parents house the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I didn't want her Mom to have to cook, so I offered to take everyone out to dinner that night. We unpacked and before we we went downstairs to go eat, I ordered her to stip and service me. (I figured that someone would wander what was taking up so long.) Anyway, her Mom walked in as I got my satisfaction. It was the talk the entire weekend!

#35 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,995 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

Long time ago in mid (ahem) digital stimulation, had a girl say she wanted to feel me touch her uterus.

Men don't really want to hear the word "uterus" at a time like that.

(or any other time)

#36 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

The poo on the plexiglass story has ruined this whole thread for me.

#37 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

I had one girl I was dating say something to me that I will not repeat. It was a huge turnoff and I almost left after she said it.

#38 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

Yeah OP - u might want to keep that story to yourself.

Banging a post-op tranny who obviously got his sex change in Mexico. Not to mention u literallt picked shim up off the street.
You're lucky u didn't contract HIV or Hepatitis. Or get murdered.

#39 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,423 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

I really don't have any stories like these. I did have sex in hospital once though.

#40 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,947 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

Mr Scot is a freak!

#41 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

A little dwarf chick that kinda bleated like a goat when she came. It was cool til one night I imagined her saying W-i-i-i-i-i-l-l-o-o-o-o-o-ow!" & I laughed so hard I peed inside of her.

#42 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,947 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

I once had a torrid affair with this hot girl in 2003.

..she had a crippling deformity: Lobster Hands.

I made here wear mittons to all the parties we attended together or told her to act like she was searching for her keys in her purse the whole time.

What I will never forget was how hot the love making was...she would wear a bib and every time she made a snapping sound with her her fleshy paws... it just sent me over the top.

Memories..I think of her every time I pass a Red Lobster or a bonefish(ya know!) She was the one but...along came Loberhandlove.com and she met the Lobster boy of her dreams...damn internet and Obama!

#43 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

A chick gave me a hand job at the Fuel Pizza at East and South Blvds once at one of the tables facing South Blvd. I had loose shorts on. There was a family at the table next to us. Dad took the kid out to the car. Mom was behind cleaning up after the kid and she glanced over and stopped what she was doing for a couple of seconds. I just sat there trying to be nonchalant. Guess you could say it was a hand tossed date.

#44 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,712 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

I was dating this girl years ago and we went up to her families lake house in Tahoe. Me and her had sex in the hot tub (in the snow), and she wound up going to bed. I stayed in the hot tub drinking a couple bottles of Cabernet, and then her younger sister came in to the tub and we not only ended up fuging, but her friend came in and we had an amazing time. The catch though is that their dad came outside and I ended up hiding underneath the cover (the tub was only half open) and I could barely breath for five minutes while she was talking to him until he finally left. It was probably the best night (sexually) of my life because I slept with three women, two were sisters, and they were all 18-21. Yes please.

#45 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,152 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com