Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

It needs to be asked

141 posts in this topic

didn't fox fix a 1-15 team in 2 seasons?

It only took an all pro defense, two all pro wide receivers plus Ricky Proehl, an all pro running back, and an all pro quarterback. How did he ever do it?

If we are using one example to make points can I say that the genius Bill Belichek didn't fix the Browns in 2 seasons.

Cam Newton had NO OL help against Tampa Bay.. he completed 70% for 300 yards despite people in his face. That kind of pressure makes Brady look like a choir boy walking past a priest...

I think we'll be alright with Cam.. lol

Chud and this fuging read-option? now that's a problem worth talking about...

1 person likes this

So I have been pondering this question all week. Let's say Cam keeps regressing and the panthers drop the spread option and no improvement. We get the #1 pick this offseason do we take Geno smith or not. Cam will be entering his 3rd year of a 4 year contract next season. Do you take the risk they he will get better next year with no backup plan? Or do you take geno and let him learn a year and to see if cam improves?

I don't think Cam has regressed.

He is basically the exact same guy as last year.....

Chud went to more 3 WR sets and less 2 TE sets and also has gone overboard on the read option looks. Chud hasn adjusted to make his scheme work again.

If Cam had regressed it would show more in his comp% and Yard per pass

1 person likes this

holy poo

new forum low?

new forum low?

Oh I'm sure I can get it lower. Give it a week or two.

Somebody get this squirrel a nut....your not yourself when your hungry. This post is dumb period. So you want to replace the best player on our team with the poor mans version yep that's smart.

Somebody get this squirrel a nut....your not yourself when your hungry. This post is dumb period. So you want to replace the best player on our team with the poor mans version yep that's smart.

Poor man version that's classic. Geno will be a better qb in the nfl than Cam. You can quote me on that.

Cam had a higher passer effeciency rating than Geno Smith as a junior. Thread is over son.

Poor man version that's classic. Geno will be a better qb in the nfl than Cam. You can quote me on that.

What have you done for me lately league.....people letting a very small window in a 23 yr old's early career hold too much meaning.

Cam's ceiling and potential poos all over Geno's.