140 replies to this topic

#76 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

I wouldn't quit on the Panthers because of that. Start heavily drinking? Yes.

Nah you're right. Maybe not... but I'd kick the living crap out of wife's yorkie poo(dle) on draft day.

#77 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

Pat white got screwed

#78 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,816 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

I didn't know The Golden Calf of Bristol was spelled Pat White

pat white was the other guy squirrel wanted as QB. said he would be a star because "all he does is win".

#79 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

pat white was the other guy squirrel wanted as QB. said he would be a star because "all he does is win".

I know.

It's just that "all he does is win" threw me into The Golden Calf of Bristol convulsions.

I've been watching ESPN. I can't help it.

#80 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,469 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

Unless Cam completely destroys the locker room or something to that nature, I doubt we are going to pick a QB next year.

And besides, Hurney is still going to be in charge, so we'll pick a RB or some poo.

What the hell are you talking about... We need more LBs in this bitch!

#81 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

So I have been pondering this question all week. Let's say Cam keeps regressing and the panthers drop the spread option and no improvement. We get the #1 pick this offseason do we take Geno smith or not. Cam will be entering his 3rd year of a 4 year contract next season. Do you take the risk they he will get better next year with no backup plan? Or do you take geno and let him learn a year and to see if cam improves?

No.

#82 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,277 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

This won't be fixed anytime soon the way I see it. I am looking at a few nice corners who will be eligible next draft and I have my eye on Jadevon Clowney for the following year. I think we might have an issue with Vince, I mean Cam Newton and I expect to pick top 3 this coming draft and the next.

#83 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,469 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Pat white got screwed

hmmm yes the undersized athletic quarterback from my favorite college team got screwed and he's just so talented and if only he was given a chance he'd be great in the pros.

that sounds like something i've heard on this board before

#84 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

hmmm yes the undersized athletic quarterback from my favorite college team got screwed and he's just so talented and if only he was given a chance he'd be great in the pros.

that sounds like something i've heard on this board before

He got thrown into playing to early. I even said when he came out he would need to sit and learn and bulkup.

#85 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,799 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

Trade with the Browns or jags for multiple 1st rounders

#86 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,162 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

three bad games into the season and we're discussing drafting a new quarterback with next year's pick.

this site has become an absolute joke.

#87 liljah8303

liljah8303

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationThomasville

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

So I have been pondering this question all week. Let's say Cam keeps regressing and the panthers drop the spread option and no improvement. We get the #1 pick this offseason do we take Geno smith or not. Cam will be entering his 3rd year of a 4 year contract next season. Do you take the risk they he will get better next year with no backup plan? Or do you take geno and let him learn a year and to see if cam improves?

Cant tell if serious

#88 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

Cam is our best offensive player. He can't help it that the team around him sucks. And because they suck, it looks like he sucks and he takes all the heat for it. Get as many high draft picks as possible, draft the right players, and build a better team around him. Then get a real NFL offensive coordinator that knows what the hell he is doing and can get the most out of Cam. Simple as that.

#89 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

three bad games into the season and we're discussing drafting a new quarterback with next year's pick.

this site has become an absolute joke.

people overreact to everything. It's ridiculous

#90 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,241 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

It does not need to be asked! But, this is the Huddle, so it was asked.

I have not problem with fans whining and fapping about how bad we are playing. Hell, I am frustrated as well. However, asking whether drafing a QB with our first pick will make Cam better is just plain goofy. The wife knows absolutely nothing about football and even she would not ask such an inane question.

There are only two reasons to ask such a silly question. WVU homer. Or just needing some attention. One is bad, the other is worse.

We have way to many holes to waste the first pick on a ACC QB.

If you want to fap away, fine. But at least be realistic. Too many fans wanting to jump ship because the Panthers are not winning enough to sate their fandom. Selfishness is at an all-time high. Too bad. Plenty of seats left in the reality section of Panther Nation.

Did anyone see how Cousins almost saved the Skins last week? I am an MSU homer, but even I didn't crow about my QB needing to come here to push Cam. Gimps are too funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.