Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

Noam Chomsky: The Torture Memos and Historical Amnesia

24 posts in this topic

God forbid that we make it too cold....or play loud music...or put bugs in the cell of someone who is afraid of bugs....for these people who would slit our throats if they had the chance.

They use children and women as human shields.....kill innocent people in terrorist acts. My God we are definitely barbarians for making it too uncomfortable for them.

I don't think that the pics will contain images of prisoners rocking out against their will to Judas Priest, but good try.

I don't think that the pics will contain images of prisoners rocking out against their will to Judas Priest, but good try.

They should play, "Breaking the Law."

My view on torture is like my view on abortion. In a perfect world there wouldn't be any, but this isn't a perfect world. There are simply some cases where that option has to be there. When your enemy uses it on you, I don't give a rats ass if using it back hurts their feelings.

But here's the thing...they use it for fear purposes. We were using it to extract information. Life saving information. They have cells in our country. Does anyone believe that they don't? Are you comfortable with them being among us, ready to carry out another 9/11 some day? I'm not. And if we have one of their masterminds who knows who he's got living here, I say pull out every one of his fingernails if you have to.