Photo
- - - - -

Noam Chomsky: The Torture Memos and Historical Amnesia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#16 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,099 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:20 PM

well pstall im familiar with your brand of poo posting and decided to head that off at the pass.

if you want to paint this as a victory for yourself, then go ahead.

No victory for me cha cha. I prefer my victories to come via the stock market and my kids being healthy and doing great in school and being able to help those less fortunate.
You can keep the interwebz wins all to yourself. Will look good on your resume one day.

As for poo posting, you are the Tiger Woods of poo. :seeya:

#17 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:29 PM

No victory for me cha cha. I prefer my victories to come via the stock market and my kids being healthy and doing great in school and being able to help those less fortunate.
You can keep the interwebz wins all to yourself. Will look good on your resume one day.

As for poo posting, you are the Tiger Woods of poo. :seeya:

Are you sure he's not the poo of Tiger Woods?

#18 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:44 PM

He does that to get the mindless drones that think the USA is always right to just, for once, think MAYBE somebody else has a right to disagree with the policies of our country.

Sometimes those other countries are wrong, IMO, but it doesn't mean they don't have the right to disagree. Or even hate our guts.

It DOES NOT give them the right to attack us and not expect counterattack.

My interpretation.

You give him too much credit. His postings speak for themselves...I've not read one positive US post from him. But, then again, I don't read that much of what he has to say, so I'll give him a pass on that one.

#19 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:52 PM

Don't want to shake up Htars little worldview now do we?

#20 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:06 PM

Regardless of who's right or wrong, I know one thing with absolute certainty:

It's much more difficult to do what Fiz does in a conversation than what Htar does.

#21 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,475 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:45 AM

God forbid that we make it too cold....or play loud music...or put bugs in the cell of someone who is afraid of bugs....for these people who would slit our throats if they had the chance.

They use children and women as human shields.....kill innocent people in terrorist acts. My God we are definitely barbarians for making it too uncomfortable for them.

#22 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:27 PM

I don't think that the pics will contain images of prisoners rocking out against their will to Judas Priest, but good try.

#23 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:58 PM

I don't think that the pics will contain images of prisoners rocking out against their will to Judas Priest, but good try.

They should play, "Breaking the Law."

#24 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:23 PM

My view on torture is like my view on abortion. In a perfect world there wouldn't be any, but this isn't a perfect world. There are simply some cases where that option has to be there. When your enemy uses it on you, I don't give a rats ass if using it back hurts their feelings.

But here's the thing...they use it for fear purposes. We were using it to extract information. Life saving information. They have cells in our country. Does anyone believe that they don't? Are you comfortable with them being among us, ready to carry out another 9/11 some day? I'm not. And if we have one of their masterminds who knows who he's got living here, I say pull out every one of his fingernails if you have to.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com