Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Gettis Practicing Again

65 posts in this topic

Posted

He had 500 yds and 3 tds, How is that stellar? It was nice, but stellar is a big word to use for that.

Posted

He had 500 yds and 3 tds, How is that stellar? It was nice, but stellar is a big word to use for that.

It was stellar because teh jimmeh was playing QB that year

Posted

It was stellar because teh jimmeh was playing QB that year

To put that into perspective, he lead the team in TD's that year...with 3....

Posted

That bomb he caught from St. Pierre against the Ravens was the highlight of that season for me.

Posted

This will have no impact on the season. It'll take weeks before he can even see the field.

Posted

Can he play Center???

Off topic. But are you officially off the Super Bowl bandwagon?

Posted

This is good for next year but it's hard to predict how much he'll actually contribute now. The guy has 1 1/2 years of rust and is most likely a bit out of shape. He's hardly ever practiced with Cam to begin with. Damn these past few weeks have made me really pessimistic because this is actually good news for once.

Posted

He still might not be able to play. This will just be the first week he is able to practice having been put on PUP. This isn't really news so much as it is exactly what was put in to action the day he was placed on the PUP list. He still needs to be evaluated to see if they want to activate him.

I hope they do just to have something to look forward to watching

Posted

Off topic. But are you officially off the Super Bowl bandwagon?

Yes sir, unfortunately I have found that even my homeristic ways have met their match with fate. Been off of it since halftime of the Seahawks game. Sorry if I disappointed anyone by being realistic

Posted

Either way at least this is a small little tad of good news midst this crud season so far

Posted

Either way at least this is a small little tad of good news midst this crud season so far

Magic 8 ball says: too early to tell

Posted

Magic 8 ball says: too early to tell

Let me reiterate: It is a tad bit of good news he is practicing after what's gone down so far this season

1 person likes this