• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,622 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:13 AM

nice attitude....another person who sees nothing wrong with not paying their debts and wanting more free handouts.

How about personal accountability. You spent the money...you have to pay it back.

Relax, it was a joke. Thats why the little smiley face is there. :)

#17 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,697 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:34 PM

Relax, it was a joke. Thats why the little smiley face is there. :)

I know, just venting.

Got my ass kicked at work today...

However, the sad thing is that there are alot of people out there that really do have that attitude...if I can get away with it, then it is ok.

#18 Sheldon Wolowizard

Sheldon Wolowizard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:33 PM

I was contacted last week and informed that one of my cards had it's limit lowered by 60%. I called, pissed off of course, and was told that there were things on my credit report that caused it to be reduced. The irony in this was, these were all things that were on my credit when the card was issued. I also have never had a late payment, always pay well over the min due, and haven't had any other problems since I got the card. They didn't care. The result, my card will be paid off and the card will be put away. I'm sure there will be many others who do the same thing. Good customers are being penalized for things that aren't their fault. When these good customers stop charging, there will be no one to blame but the companies themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com