Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probability of the Panthers winning at least 4 games this season...

87 posts in this topic

Posted

This is what I am talking about. Is this how fans act nowadays? Who hopes for losses?

People that want to see Hurney and Rivera gone.

Posted

Put me down for 8 more wins.

Why Not? Beat the cowpatties and we are on the way. Wins are like mistakes. They feed on themselves. Stop the mistakes and the wins will come.

Late fumbles against the failcants and hawks lost us games. Cut those mistakes out, and the season looks so much brighter.

Posted

depends on which carolina panthers team shows up. If the locker room holds together and the coaches stop being smart then they could win most of the games out there. If not.... I hope they win us a 1st round draft pick. (i am an all or nothing type of guy sorry)

Posted

I'm predicting another 6-10...

Posted

I think we are going to win all the rest of our games and cruise into the playoffs

Posted

Looking at the schedule I only see 4 games we have a chance to win. Those are @Redskins, Bucs, @Chiefs, Raiders. I think going 4-12 is a pretty reasonable assumption. The chances of more wins than that are extremely low though. I think 6-10 is probably the best we will see and that's a stretch. I guess we will know more once we see how the game against Dallas goes.

Posted

Yep...I honestly want a coach that will grab a player by his face mask, and absolutely give them down the fuging road. No clapping/chewing gum on a horrible play, or Riveras awesome statue pose.

Posted

Hoping for losses just to get rid of a GM or Coach. Yea, those types of fans irk me.

I hate Hurndog, not sure about Rivera. But I'll be damned if I'll hope to lose just to get rid of anyone.

Rivera is a first time head coach. I am willing to give him some time to learn the ropes. Unfortunately, most fans are not as lenient as I am. Most fans cannot handle adversity. In life or in their sports. They take fapping to a whole new level. Fine for them.

Me? I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And it has me excited for the future.

Posted

That's the train fixing to run you over.

Posted

Yep...I honestly want a coach that will grab a player by his face mask, and absolutely give them down the fuging road. No clapping/chewing gum on a horrible play, or Riveras awesome statue pose.

Dude, you are living in the past. Coaches nowadays don't do those type of things. Hell, most head coaches coach and let their assistants do the firing up. Sure, some get excited from time to time. But most are just like Rivera.

Head coaches have too much to do to babysit millionaire players. Players nowadays cannot handle a coach ripping on them. They are just like the majority of Huddlers. They would fap unmercifully should a coach grab their facemask.

Posted

That's the train fixing to run you over.

Cannot be run over by a train I am riding.

Posted

I hope that we go 12-4 just so everyone in This thread feels like a retard... But it won't happen