Photo
- - - - -

Probability of the Panthers winning at least 4 games this season...

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

People that want to see Hurney and Rivera gone.

Yep...I honestly want a coach that will grab a player by his face mask, and absolutely give them down the fuging road. No clapping/chewing gum on a horrible play, or Riveras awesome statue pose.

#32 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,265 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

People that want to see Hurney and Rivera gone.

Hoping for losses just to get rid of a GM or Coach. Yea, those types of fans irk me.

I hate Hurndog, not sure about Rivera. But I'll be damned if I'll hope to lose just to get rid of anyone.

Rivera is a first time head coach. I am willing to give him some time to learn the ropes. Unfortunately, most fans are not as lenient as I am. Most fans cannot handle adversity. In life or in their sports. They take fapping to a whole new level. Fine for them.

Me? I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And it has me excited for the future.

#33 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,325 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

That's the train fixing to run you over.

#34 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Yep...I honestly want a coach that will grab a player by his face mask, and absolutely give them down the fuging road. No clapping/chewing gum on a horrible play, or Riveras awesome statue pose.

Dude, you are living in the past. Coaches nowadays don't do those type of things. Hell, most head coaches coach and let their assistants do the firing up. Sure, some get excited from time to time. But most are just like Rivera.

Head coaches have too much to do to babysit millionaire players. Players nowadays cannot handle a coach ripping on them. They are just like the majority of Huddlers. They would fap unmercifully should a coach grab their facemask.

#35 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

That's the train fixing to run you over.

Cannot be run over by a train I am riding.

#36 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

I hope that we go 12-4 just so everyone in This thread feels like a retard... But it won't happen

#37 njcarolina

njcarolina

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

I think there's a 40% chance they win 50% of the games played under 35% humidity... I'm not sure how many wins that comes out to... not a lot though

#38 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Dude, you are living in the past. Coaches nowadays don't do those type of things. Hell, most head coaches coach and let their assistants do the firing up. Sure, some get excited from time to time. But most are just like Rivera.

Head coaches have too much to do to babysit millionaire players. Players nowadays cannot handle a coach ripping on them. They are just like the majority of Huddlers. They would fap unmercifully should a coach grab their facemask.

Lol have you watched Mike Tomlin on the sidelines? Apparently not.

#39 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,227 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

All depends on Chud/Rivera.

This team could finish 2-14 or 9-7.

Talent isn't an issue. Coaching is.

#40 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,227 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

Well, that just isn't accurate. Now whether that approach means anything is perfectly fine argument.

heck, just look at the NFCS.....every head coach in our division get worked up routinely. Smith, Payton, and the new guy all get very animated.

#41 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

I'm giving Rivera one more game to get his act together. If he can't fire up his team to play against the Cowboys, I'm hoping (yes I said it, all for the good of the franchise) we don't win another game this year. That way, Richardson will pretty much have to fire Rivera and Hurney for that matter. I don't want to finish 6-10 or 7-9, giving Rivera and Hurney another year to mess things up.

In the words of Owen Hart: "Enough is enough, and it's time for a change!"

great minds think alike sir. I said the EXACT same thing to my friend. If we lose the season it better be with a 4-12 or worse record so Hurney and the coaching staff will be fired AND we get a good draft position. Going 7-9 will do nothing but keep the same bums around and knock us down in the draft.

#42 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

I'm giving Rivera one more game to get his act together. If he can't fire up his team to play against the Cowboys, I'm hoping (yes I said it, all for the good of the franchise) we don't win another game this year. That way, Richardson will pretty much have to fire Rivera and Hurney for that matter. I don't want to finish 6-10 or 7-9, giving Rivera and Hurney another year to mess things up.

In the words of Owen Hart: "Enough is enough, and it's time for a change!"

this is exactly how i feel. if we win 6 or 7 games again there is a 0% chance Hurney or the coaching staff get let go of. however if we finish 3-13 or 4-12 he has no other choice. the fan base would fuging riot if he didn't do something about it

#43 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,167 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

All I'm saying is Jadeveon Clowney and Charles Johnson.

#44 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,227 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

All I'm saying is Jadeveon Clowney and Charles Johnson.

Clowney can't enter the draft

#45 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Well, that just isn't accurate. Now whether that approach means anything is perfectly fine argument.

heck, just look at the NFCS.....every head coach in our division get worked up routinely. Smith, Payton, and the new guy all get very animated.

Animated, yes. Grab a facemask and yell, not so much. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen anymore in todays NFL.

Personally, I think Rivera is still trying to find his footing. He may turn out to be a great coach, or he may never figure it out. There is just no way to tell after 20 games. Or at least that is how I see it. Some folks can't wait for Rivera to figure it out cuz they want their victories now. I am wlling to give him some time, but I know I am in the minority.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.