Photo
- - - - -

Probability of the Panthers winning at least 4 games this season...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#85 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Not really, defensively we haven't brought the same thing every week.....hasn't always worked but there is clear effort and you can see a defensive staff trying to figure out things.

Also, players have let the D down....they often have been out in position to make plays and failed. I got no issue with the D coaching this year.....they still are trying to work around big holes at S (which isn't easy) and have a rookie CB.

Two things good defenses have in common. Experience and strong S play. We are getting the first, but are lacking in the second. Which is why I think we go S early in next years draft. I just believe we are a strong FS from actually being pretty good.

On defense we are growing. Offense? Not so much. Which is why so many folks are frustrated. They just knew this team, with this offense, was headed places. It did not happen as planned, so they are upset.

We are 21 games in. We are better than we were in game 1. But we are no where near our ceiling.

#86 far far away

far far away

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Things sure have gone downhill fast. I don't want to be a pessimist but its gotten to the point where I won't believe the Panthers can win against a competent team until I see it. I hope I'm wrong but the only wins I see this team getting are against the Raiders and possibly the Chiefs. 3-13... please god let me be wrong.

#87 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

Things sure have gone downhill fast. I don't want to be a pessimist but its gotten to the point where I won't believe the Panthers can win against a competent team until I see it. I hope I'm wrong but the only wins I see this team getting are against the Raiders and possibly the Chiefs. 3-13... please god let me be wrong.

Blame it on expectations. Or the Cam effect. Either way, it is going to get better around here. And soon. So just enjoy the ride And quit worrying about the bumps, they will diminish soon.