Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

If Packers lose this weekend... (2-4)

46 posts in this topic

Greenbay should be 3-2 anyway so meh.

Kinda like we should be**** 3-2 right?

That's weak. Should be's don't count in this League... And I have zero pity for GB putting themselves in that situation anyways

1 person likes this

if my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle

if the bear didn't stop to take a poo, he would have caught the rabbit

and if I weren't so poor and ugly, I'd be nailing models on a regular basis

if!

if the panthers were a properly run team, they'd be a winning team

The Packers might be having a down year.

The Panthers are having a down existence.

Not to mention that whole thing about McCarthy showing hes capable of coaching his team to a Super Bowl while Rivera hasnt shown he's capable of coaching his team through basic situational football.

Didn't the Packers lose their offensive coordinator too? But as someone said. Have the Packers been completely demolished in any of their games? (Giants game comparison for us)

That's right, the Green Bay Packers will be 2-4.... Does this make you feel better about our record? I mean, this is a team everyone expected to own people...

Especially with the way Rodgers performed last year. Don't want to turn this into a race thing, (I'm white) but I think Cam is taking way more grief for his performances than Rodgers is for his.

GB seemingly has the defense and obviously a potent Offense (see last year)

It just dawned on me that they'd be 2-4... Which honestly makes me feel better about where we're at as a franchise with a 2nd year QB and coaching staff.

Just trying to make myself feel better I guess

I'd love to hear y'alls thoughts though

The Packers having a bad year certainly does not make me feel good about the Panthers having a bad year. What sense does that make?

if my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle

if the bear didn't stop to take a poo, he would have caught the rabbit

and if I weren't so poor and ugly, I'd be nailing models on a regular basis

if!

LOL, I think my aunt has nuts because she has a full beard!

don't really care what other teams are doing. the only team i care about is the panthers. if we aren't winning, i'm not happy with them. there is no bigger picture than that. they aren't winning. that's all that matters here.

I was alluding to the fact that GB may have more problems at 2-4 than we do at 1-4... It could also be argued that both franchises had the same expectations of a playoff run though...