Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sapper

The first and only VP debate thread

66 posts in this topic

The righties are saying "tie" so you know it was a massive blow-out for Biden. They would be yelling that Ryan won if they could at all get away with it.

You can go back to shivering now, we get MSNBC also, no need for repeat here

i have people on my facebook posting bible verses that are evidence that ryan won/obama sides with satan by proxy

When you have a debate that gets into percentages, numbers, who said what when, it generally loses most people or is over their head. What is not over their head is how the message is delivered.

That is why I said the CNN poll probably showed Biden coming out on the losing end. Generally, a draw, but for the staged laughter from Biden, which evidently backfired a bit.

i really don't see how people see it as a slam dunk for either side tbh

i really don't see how people see it as a slam dunk for either side tbh

Pretty much agree.

Glad there was baseball, football, both college and pro to view from time to time.

Paul Ryan: 4 More Wars!! And thus reducing the deficit..i guess by selling all the adopotive american babies.

Those who think that Ryan won the debate are just wrong. Biden is the political veteran who didn't make the gaffs he usually makes. Ryan is the challenger and had to fight hard tonight. Biden won it fair and square. Those who think it was a tie are just making excuses.