Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Male bus driver uppercuts female passenger on tape

94 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bus driver in Cleveland uppercuts a young lady that is complaining and yelling at him on his bus. Video in the link.

http://www.worldstar...q85Q0SUro3x38mr

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

That was textbook form.

Posted · Report post

Cell phone cameras are great tools. Hopefully the bus driver is fired and both the man and woman are charged with assault and disorderly conduct.

Who knows what started it. What we do know is that neither party is acting in a civil manner.

Posted · Report post

Bus driver in Cleveland uppercuts a young lady that is complaining and yelling at him on his bus. Video in the link.

http://www.worldstar...q85Q0SUro3x38mr

Daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnn!!!!

That's crazy bro

I try to not watch stuff like that though... Gets my adrenaline flowing hardcore. That dude in the orange vest is a punk! I would have knocked that driver the FUG out!!!!

Posted · Report post

Should have brought him his damn SAMMICH!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"If you wanna act like man, you'll get treated like one" :roadrage:

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hopefully the bus driver is fired and both the man and woman are charged with assault and disorderly conduct.

He should be fired for defending himself? Charges for defending himself? I'd have done the same thing. People get this dumb misconception that just because it's a female you can fight back.

A woman swingin' on me..she's going to get the same treatment as anyone else. It may not be the "popular" thing...but I'll be John Denver if I let someone hit on me just because they're of the opposite sex.

+1 for the bus driver. They have to put up with trash like this on a daily basis.

Posted · Report post

He should be fired for defending himself? Charges for defending himself? I'd have done the same thing. People get this dumb misconception that just because it's a female you can fight back.

A woman swingin' on me..she's going to get the same treatment as anyone else. It may not be the "popular" thing...but I'll be John Denver if I let someone hit on me just because they're of the opposite sex.

+1 for the bus driver. They have to put up with trash like this on a daily basis.

That's malarkey!

Posted · Report post

yes he looked like he was certainly "defending himself"

Posted · Report post

She got destroyed.

SHOOORYUKEN

TIGER UPPERCUT

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Someone please dub the Mortal Kombat guy saying "Excellent" and/or "Finish Her!" over this video right after she goes down. What a great way to start your Friday.

Posted · Report post

I don't hit girls.