Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Male bus driver uppercuts female passenger on tape

94 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_mb1gcdCNeU1qaonwto1_400.gif
2 people like this

Posted

The amount of misogyny in here is sickening. I could see defending himself possibly throwing a punch if she had a deadly weapon....that is not the case here. He unbuckled his seat walked over and uppercutted her.

Posted

Well I agree with you Panthro, he shouldn't have hit her, he was wrong, he should be fired and if he did that to my child, he and I would have a real problem.....all that being said, that upper cut was devastating

Posted

Poor girl, city should give her $5,000,000 for damages.

Posted

Video reaffirms how much iPhones need to default to landscape mode.

3 people like this

Posted

The amount of misogyny in here is sickening. I could see defending himself possibly throwing a punch if she had a deadly weapon....that is not the case here. He unbuckled his seat walked over and uppercutted her.

we talkin bout the huddle.

the majority of posters here think if someone touches you first whatever happens next is self defense. and that goes double for women (insert sammich joke here).

Posted

I'm getting a huge kick out of the "Well if that was my daughter..." responses. Whoever's daughter she is, they're the one deserving of an uppercut!

His response was excessive, but I don't feel any sympathy for her. I can recall many times being stuck on public transportation having to listen to some hoodrat rant and rave about nonsense/threatening other passengers, wishing someone would just chin check her and shut her the fug up.

And the .gif is awesome.

3 people like this

Posted

6 people like this

Posted

^^^^^^that is hilarious..........

Posted

we talkin bout the huddle.

the majority of posters here think if someone touches you first whatever happens next is self defense. and that goes double for women (insert sammich joke here).

So does 95% of the people commenting on the video.

Girl is getting no sympathy.

Posted

would not hit a girl unless my life was in danger...

Posted

You rip what you saw. You instigating an argument, you better be able to back it up, otherwise, stfu.