• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#31 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:56 AM

I'm getting a huge kick out of the "Well if that was my daughter..." responses. Whoever's daughter she is, they're the one deserving of an uppercut!

His response was excessive, but I don't feel any sympathy for her. I can recall many times being stuck on public transportation having to listen to some hoodrat rant and rave about nonsense/threatening other passengers, wishing someone would just chin check her and shut her the fug up.

And the .gif is awesome.

#32 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

#33 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

^^^^^^that is hilarious..........

#34 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,319 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

we talkin bout the huddle.

the majority of posters here think if someone touches you first whatever happens next is self defense. and that goes double for women (insert sammich joke here).

So does 95% of the people commenting on the video.

Girl is getting no sympathy.

#35 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

would not hit a girl unless my life was in danger...

#36 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,542 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

You rip what you saw. You instigating an argument, you better be able to back it up, otherwise, stfu.

#37 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

Terrible display from both sides. The woman was clearly out of control but the bus driver should have called the cops if she didn't want to get off the bus peacefully. That's what cops are for.

On a side note...she's got one hell of a chin. That uppercut would have knocked out a lot of people.

#38 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

You rip what you saw may be the most mangled metaphor I have ever heard. I'm claiming it as my own.

#39 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,034 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

You rip what you saw may be the most mangled metaphor I have ever heard. I'm claiming it as my own.

It is, but it also makes a lot of sense...

#40 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

The amount of misogyny in here is sickening. I could see defending himself possibly throwing a punch if she had a deadly weapon....that is not the case here. He unbuckled his seat walked over and uppercutted her.

Ahem. Coming from Mr. "McRib Shaped Dildo"? Seriously? Oh, but THAT woman deserved it.

#41 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,821 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Yes my verbal uppercuts will have people in the hospital for weeks.

#42 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

Well I agree with you Panthro, he shouldn't have hit her, he was wrong, he should be fired and if he did that to my child, he and I would have a real problem.....all that being said, that upper cut was devastating

If people would raise their children properly, stuff like this would not occur as frequently.Talk poo get hit!

#43 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,821 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

If people would raise their children properly, stuff like this would not occur as frequently. Talk poo just ignore it!

#44 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

He should be fired for defending himself? Charges for defending himself? I'd have done the same thing. People get this dumb misconception that just because it's a female you can fight back.

A woman swingin' on me..she's going to get the same treatment as anyone else. It may not be the "popular" thing...but I'll be John Denver if I let someone hit on me just because they're of the opposite sex.

+1 for the bus driver. They have to put up with trash like this on a daily basis.

I don't consider this case to be self-defense. The woman certainly took a cheap shot on the bus driver but then she backed away. She didn't back him into a corner, she didn't pummel him. After the cheap shot the bus driver should've just called the police.

This differs from a another video that was posted here of a McDonald's associate who beat a woman with a rod. I supported that McDonald's worker because the woman backed the worker into a corner.

Self-defense can be complicated, though. But that bus driver seemed to enjoy that upper cut a bit too much.

#45 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

Yeah the bus driver didn't appear to be in a situation where his life was in danger since he had to approach the girl to hit her, but I got 5 minutes of laughs out of the video, so I'm okay with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com