#46 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

He punched her ass into an alternate reality. Now she's all classy, riding in limos and has long natural hair

#47 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

If people would raise their children properly, stuff like this would not occur as frequently. Talk poo just ignore it!

A person should not ignore being spit on! There's no telling what kind of diseases this thugette was carrying. I would have handled this situation differently, hitting women is not something that I advocate. However, she got the results that she was looking for.

Equal rights often lead to equal lefts!

#48 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

Yeah the bus driver didn't appear to be in a situation where his life was in danger since he had to approach the girl to hit her, but I got 5 minutes of laughs out of the video, so I'm okay with it.

This. X 1000

#49 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

I don't hit girls but this made me laugh. Sue me

#50 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

Sometimes you get exactly what you ask for...

#51 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,445 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

I do think his reaction was a bit excessive but two points:

1) We can't completely see or know what she did to him prior to him getting up.

2) Put yourself in his shoes as a "bus driver." Those dudes sit in that seat all day driving and come across numerous crazy and mentally unstable people. If she's standing over him, cornering him in that seat, and threatening him, I'd imagine he felt trapped.

If he felt trapped then I can understand him making an irrational choice, which was what happened. I can understand at worst, grabbing her by the arm and removing her from the bus, but I don't necessarily condone hitting her.

I've always been of the mind that you never hit a woman, ironically, I have said in the past that if a woman started acting crazy and "acted like a man, she'd get treated like one."

As an adult, I've had a female family member punch me (not in the face) in an altercation as well as a girlfriend once, and I didn't swing on them.

All of that being said, I'm interested to see at which boxing gym he trained at and how long he had been on the job, lol. I don't recall there being a bus driver character on Street Fighter.

#52 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

Here is the thing...was the bus moving? I mean, if the bus is moving, with passengers, and say she attacks him or does something to get his eyes off the road, he wrecks due to her, and people get injured or worse, die. I think you get up and literally throw her ass off. Would I uppercut her? No. That's silly.

Left hook.

#53 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Here is the thing...was the bus moving? I mean, if the bus is moving, with passengers, and say she attacks him or does something to get his eyes off the road, he wrecks due to her, and people get injured or worse, die. I think you get up and literally throw her ass off. Would I uppercut her? No. That's silly.

If you watch the full version, it's nearly 4 minutes long, and it does start while the bus is moving... She doesn't hit him until after he stops, but she starts on him while he's driving...

#54 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

We don't know what led up to this. Maybe she screamed at him every day for several days or even weeks on end and this was the proverbial straw. Maybe he did something to her to merit her reaction to him early in the tape. I don't know and I refuse to judge these people based on a small window into their lives. But I relish the opportunity to see someone spouting off and getting clocked in response. Just something funny about that.

#55 pir8fan05

pir8fan05

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

Suspension with pay. That's all he deserves

#56 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

All the same I bet his bus becomes the safest bus in the city.

#57 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

I have never hit a woman, and it would take a hell of a lot for me to even think about it. But god damn, she was practically begging for it.

And yes... That was DEFINITELY textbook form. I thought he broke and dislocated her jaw from the way it sounded.

#58 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

All the same I bet his bus becomes the safest bus in the city.

Lots of yes sirs and no sirs for sure. Dude is a BAMF.

#59 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

This is the new and improved epic beard man.

Someone call da ambalamps.

#60 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,664 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

Umm, you all need to watch the entire video. The bus had just made a stop- it was being driven- she was talkin' all that bull while he was driving. The guy in the orange vest went down because she pushed the driver while he was driving. He had just started away from the stop. That's why he stopped the bus and said, "You're goin' to jail now," because she pushed him and the whole bus jerked.

He stopped the bus, opened the door, got up and clocked her. Then took all her stuff and threw it out the door after her. She could have caused an accident by pushing him while he was driving. The bus jerks and the guy in the vest goes down and you hear the split second of silence followed by everyone on the bus gasping, like oh sh**....

Got a question for all you self-righteous assholes who think he was wrong. What happens if that takes place on an airliner?

Yeah, he'll probably get fired and she'll probably sue. But if I was driving a bus and someone pushed me and almost caused me to lose control- I'd have done the same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com