Male bus driver uppercuts female passenger on tape

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#41 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Yes my verbal uppercuts will have people in the hospital for weeks.

#42 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationNC
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

Well I agree with you Panthro, he shouldn't have hit her, he was wrong, he should be fired and if he did that to my child, he and I would have a real problem.....all that being said, that upper cut was devastating

If people would raise their children properly, stuff like this would not occur as frequently.Talk poo get hit!

#43 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

If people would raise their children properly, stuff like this would not occur as frequently. Talk poo just ignore it!

#44 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

He should be fired for defending himself? Charges for defending himself? I'd have done the same thing. People get this dumb misconception that just because it's a female you can fight back.

A woman swingin' on me..she's going to get the same treatment as anyone else. It may not be the "popular" thing...but I'll be John Denver if I let someone hit on me just because they're of the opposite sex.

+1 for the bus driver. They have to put up with trash like this on a daily basis.

I don't consider this case to be self-defense. The woman certainly took a cheap shot on the bus driver but then she backed away. She didn't back him into a corner, she didn't pummel him. After the cheap shot the bus driver should've just called the police.

This differs from a another video that was posted here of a McDonald's associate who beat a woman with a rod. I supported that McDonald's worker because the woman backed the worker into a corner.

Self-defense can be complicated, though. But that bus driver seemed to enjoy that upper cut a bit too much.

#45 Niner National

Niner National

HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

Yeah the bus driver didn't appear to be in a situation where his life was in danger since he had to approach the girl to hit her, but I got 5 minutes of laughs out of the video, so I'm okay with it.

#46 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• Locationnc
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

He punched her ass into an alternate reality. Now she's all classy, riding in limos and has long natural hair

#47 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationNC
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

If people would raise their children properly, stuff like this would not occur as frequently. Talk poo just ignore it!

A person should not ignore being spit on! There's no telling what kind of diseases this thugette was carrying. I would have handled this situation differently, hitting women is not something that I advocate. However, she got the results that she was looking for.

Equal rights often lead to equal lefts!

#48 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

Yeah the bus driver didn't appear to be in a situation where his life was in danger since he had to approach the girl to hit her, but I got 5 minutes of laughs out of the video, so I'm okay with it.

This. X 1000

#49 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• Locationtied to your basement wall
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

I don't hit girls but this made me laugh. Sue me

#50 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

Sometimes you get exactly what you ask for...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users