• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#1 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

I know this probably wont go over well but I am starting to get a little tired of Smitty. He acts like a 5 year old that throws temper tantrums and is off his meds. It seems like every game he is starting a fight and is always wrestling on the ground with a opposing DB. Then you have the fiasco of him calling out Cam publicly after the Giants game. I know this part isnt entirely his fault but here we are heading imto game 6 and he doesnt have a single TD yet, not one! I am actually shocked he hasnt been flagged once yet for unsportsman like conduct with all the fights he starts. He might be a proven vet and I can accept him being just a little scrappy but lately it seems like he cares more about starting a fight.

#2 Jim Harbaugh

Jim Harbaugh

__Ready To Win__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

No

#3 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

well in Smitty's defense the team only has 4 passing TD's all together...

Also, Smitty has always been feisty, so why would I get fed up with it now?

#4 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

wow, i wish i was a mod...

#5 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

I think the offense we run hurts everyone's production. The read option has sucked the life force out of our offense.

F you Chud and your bs gimmick trickery playbook

#6 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,993 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

nope, never. he's just frustrated that our offense is full of gimmicky bullshit.

#7 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,397 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

Neg rep- where is it?

#8 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

I think the offense we run hurts everyone's production. The read option has sucked the life force out of our offense.

F you Chud and your bs gimmick trickery playbook

Exactly. As to Smitty, he's like one of those birds you send into the mine to see if there is a buildup of dangerous gasses. When Smitty plays like he has the last few weeks, it is just like the bird passing out...an indicator of deeper problems more than an indictment of Smitty (or the bird for that matter).

The offense has no confidence in what they are being asked to do.

#9 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,717 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:38 AM

Smith's always been a bit of a double-edged sword. What makes him great is also what makes him rub people the wrong way sometimes.

Tired of him? Not really.

Recognizing that the end is drawing nearer for him? Yeah :(

#10 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

The Return of Bad Steve Smith?After a renaissance season filled with big stats and good vibes from Newton’s arrival, Steve Smith (-2.2) somewhat distanced himself from the old stories of a malcontent receiver who punched teammates at practice and wanted a trade out of town. However, his performance the last few weeks makes us wonder if Bad Steve Smith is once again starting to rear his ugly head. Whether it be frustration over his own performance or the team’s record, Smith once again seemed more interested in getting into wrestling matches with cornerbacks than catching the targets sent his way. Richard Shermanand Brandon Brownerperhaps saw how Smith responded to the physical style of Corey Webster and Dunta Robinson in weeks prior, and effectively goaded him into foolish mistakes. With 1:46 left in the first half, Sherman jabbed Smith at the line, and the receiver responded by charging into him while a nearby pass fell incomplete. At the 8:08 mark of the third quarter, Smith simply grabbed Sherman at the line and wrestled him to the ground, incurring a holding penalty. All these extracurricular activities could explain Smith’s two drops and four catches on 13 targets. With his -2.2 penalty grade on the season, teams know that they can easily instigate Smith into immature mistakes. You’d think a 12-year veteran would have learned better by now.

He's been terrible.

#11 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,565 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

The greatest Panther of all time...never tire of him.

#12 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

how many dbs has he wrestled with this year? 3 in 5 games?

#13 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

No, I'm tired of the "fans" who constantly complain about players until they have break out performances and proclaim that they're the best in the League. Pick a fuggin side and stay on it. All this on the fence BS is beyond old

#14 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,484 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

I'm definitely tired of Smith's mental mishaps. False starts and dropping easy passes. That kills me. His fiery persona doesn't bother me, until he gets a flag..

#15 heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

Anyone else tired of PantherTrain84?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.