Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else tired of Smitty?

156 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

No, I'm tired of the "fans" who constantly complain about players until they have break out performances and proclaim that they're the best in the League. Pick a fuggin side and stay on it. All this on the fence BS is beyond old

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm definitely tired of Smith's mental mishaps. False starts and dropping easy passes. That kills me. His fiery persona doesn't bother me, until he gets a flag..

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Anyone else tired of PantherTrain84?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

HELL NO!

Posted · Report post

Nope, not tired of Smitty at all. The "calling out Cam" wasn't a big deal. That's what a team leader is supposed to do. He was asked about it, and he answered honestly. Fighting with DBs? The only time I thought it was excessive and detrimental/over the line was against Seattle. poo happens. Lack of production? Who exactly is producing right now other than Olsen (half the time)? Smitty had a few good games, and 1 or 2 where he didn't do much. Not getting TDs doesn't mean he isn't producing. Yea, he's had a couple of stupid drops, I blame the system. Seems to have thrown everyone out of whack, from the RBs fumbling to Cam getting sacked so much and throwing so off target (against Seattle), everything about the Offense is not where it's supposed to be right now.

Posted · Report post

The 'fans' of this team crack me up sometimes.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I agree with the OP! He has been grabbing/fighting DB's since pre season against Miami! At the time I thought it was because of the Scab Ref's not flagging him. But now I think it has more to do with the Country Club atmosphere Rivera has introduced! I heard one of the CLT radio hosts, and I forget who sorry, but he said it is like a Country Club in the locker room these days! Think Rex Ryan and the Jets! We have no leader!

Posted · Report post

i wonder if rivera needs to have a mr. mopeyhead talk with mr. chippypants

Posted · Report post

this thread sucks. who could ever get tired of smitty?

Posted · Report post

No freeking way, love smitty. best play maker we got, sure hope by the time Cam develops he's still here.

this team is getting hard to watch, same plays, same results,

Posted · Report post

Steve is Steve, gotta take the bad with the good or don't take him at all. I'll keep him.

Posted · Report post

I'd like for him to channel his energies into not fumbling

• Recent Comments