90 replies to this topic

#16 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

I believe most are being sarcastic. If you wouldnt bang that chick you're without a doubt totally gay.

Fixed

#17 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

We should be getting NUDES after the kinda season the Panthers have given us so far, especially after your predictions that got our hopes up...

#18 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,400 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

She's gorgeous.

#19 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

Can we get any pictures of them posing with food? Like a hot dog !! Yaa!!

#20 firemoose

firemoose

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationWNC-For Now

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

What if we never win again? Will there be a massive 2012 kitten drop at the end of the season?

I will be glad to offer my services of comfort and support to any and all Kittens who need it.

#21 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:46 AM

Can we keep her!?!? (0_o)

#22 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

Can we get any pictures of them posing with food? Like a hot dog !! Yaa!!

Or.. Popsicles ... Yes that's the ticket!

#23 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

We should be getting NUDES after the kinda season the Panthers have given us so far, especially after your predictions that got our hopes up...

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!! Yeah my boy almost took an arse whipping at the bar last week trying to defend the Panthers. Nudity would be the perfect reparations.

#24 gamecocks722

gamecocks722

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationLost in the Mountains

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

I wish some folks, who don't have anything nice to say, would just keep their ***** opinions to themselves. This young lady has the guts to allow Zod to show pictures of herself to a bunch of random strangers, and some of the immature retards decide to come out of the woodwork.

There's been a few on here that didn't do much for me, but instead of being a dickbreath saying they were unattractive, I decided not to post anything, because I could see where others might feel differently, and they all had some feature that I liked - be it eyes, smile, whatever. So, please, grow the fug up and stop and use that tiny little pinhead of yours to think before posting next time.

If Kara is reading this thread, please don't let what a few guys who couldn't get a date through either payment or plastic inflation put you off in any way. Most of the guys here appreciate you sharing these photos, and think you're a very beautiful young woman. Thanks for being brave enough to do this.

If Kara is reading this, call me!

#25 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,717 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

I wish some folks, who don't have anything nice to say, would just keep their ***** opinions to themselves. This young lady has the guts to allow Zod to show pictures of herself to a bunch of random strangers, and some of the immature retards decide to come out of the woodwork.

There's been a few on here that didn't do much for me, but instead of being a dickbreath saying they were unattractive, I decided not to post anything, because I could see where others might feel differently, and they all had some feature that I liked - be it eyes, smile, whatever. So, please, grow the fug up and stop and use that tiny little pinhead of yours to think before posting next time.

If Kara is reading this thread, please don't let what a few guys who couldn't get a date through either payment or plastic inflation put you off in any way. Most of the guys here appreciate you sharing these photos, and think you're a very beautiful young woman. Thanks for being brave enough to do this.

^ hopes kara reads this and wants to date him

#26 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,520 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

Question

Is it kāra, or kahra?

#27 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,568 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Question

Is it kāra, or kahra?

It's "she's so fine, she can pronounce it however she wants..." Kara

#28 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,290 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

i'm tired of the teaser threads. post the pictorial already.

#29 Cold Cat

Cold Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

I for one can't wait for a win. Beautiful kitten! I'm sure the pictorial is awesome.

#30 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,822 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

Too bad "full pictorials" dont equate to "full nudes"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.