Photo
- - - - -

maybe i am reading the forum wrong but...

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

It seems to me that people are more upset with the front office lately because we didnt think it would be as much of an issue this year. We thought we had an offense we could build and improve on and that the defense would have weapons. We were expecting that we the main arguement on the huddle would be which player screwed up or what someone said. While those have happened they have been overshadowed by problems we never saw coming. If i told you we would make plays where it takes 5 seconds to complete in a league where the defense take 3 seconds to reach our primary pass play you would have told me I should not finish my drink and should call a cab to go home tonight. If i told you the head coach would not demand changes to fix the issue until bye week you would have told me I made fat pat look smart (well less stupid I dont think anyone could make him look smart). If I had told you that any psl's that had not sold all the tickets they wanted to sell by the end of week 2 will sell at a loss unless they sold to other teams fans you would say I should rename my driveway Beer Gardens Ln (a real street in SC btw).

My point is I think alot of fans are upset that we can not say we have good players or bad player yet because the plan they have to follow dooms them from the start. I mean heck I didnt make fun of jake when he was under pressue all day bombing crap 50 yards away because we were behind. I also belive alot of the basic things on this team like tackling and simple mistakes could be corrected with better coaching and accountabiity. By that I mean when they come to the bench after blowing coverage it would be nice to see the their boss remind them to do their job. Not clean up the water cups or fix a headset. This is all basic things to fix but until we do we cant say this team is nfl ready. That is what seems to be upseting people. Oh and LP is correct in that the cowgirls game will be very revealing.

#2 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

It's comes down to this...something simple

This organization is below average from top to bottom...

(Owner, GM, scouting dept, coach, coordinators, players, training staff..)

Below average is the nice way of putting it

#3 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,385 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

Yeah its just the same ol poo with the organzation.. nothing ever will change until every single one of them are gone.

#4 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,554 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

The best way to gauge your team is when the board's biggest homers finally give in and agree with the realists.

It's happening.

#5 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

Welcome to the Huddle where the mood changes with the wind. If we beat Dallas people will start calling for the playoffs again.

On a serious note, many have been calling for Hurneys job for quit some time.

#6 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,302 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

There is no accountability

Hurney can draft like dog poo and trade away valuable picks for guys that suck...and put together losing seasons one after the other yet he still has his job

And wasn't Hurney a beat writer for Washington? How in the hell did he end up with this job??? I don't know much about the history behind him..

Imagine Joe Person being hired for a GM position some where

#7 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,603 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

Imagine Joe Person being hired for a GM position some where

we'd time out of every pick.

#8 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,729 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

How many more L's is it going to take?

#9 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

How many more L's is it going to take?

How long till jr admits a mistake you mean?

Lets see..............

#10 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,275 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

LP is correct in that the cowgirls game will be very revealing.

:)

#11 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

the entire organization is a f*cking joke. from the ownership to the management to the players.

#12 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,603 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

the entire organization is a f*cking joke. from the ownership to the management to the players.

i wonder why some people even bother sticking with this team instead of finding one to be a fan of that doesn't just suck all the way through.

seriously...why even bother?

seems like a monumental waste of time and energy.

#13 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

This is obviously a previous members alt account. Still couldn't resist talking crap about a team he roots for. Loser.

#14 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,603 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

This is obviously a previous members alt account. Still couldn't resist talking crap about a team he roots for. Loser.

i'm getting that feeling as well.

won't take long for this guy to get outed. too many possibilities. this forum is notoriously bad about banning people...not because they do it so often, but because the banned people keep on coming back.

#15 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

i wonder why some people even bother sticking with this team instead of finding one to be a fan of that doesn't just suck all the way through.

seriously...why even bother?

seems like a monumental waste of time and energy.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com