Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

maybe i am reading the forum wrong but...

19 posts in this topic

the entire organization is a f*cking joke. from the ownership to the management to the players.

This is obviously a previous members alt account. Still couldn't resist talking crap about a team he roots for. Loser.

This is obviously a previous members alt account. Still couldn't resist talking crap about a team he roots for. Loser.

i'm getting that feeling as well.

won't take long for this guy to get outed. too many possibilities. this forum is notoriously bad about banning people...not because they do it so often, but because the banned people keep on coming back.

i wonder why some people even bother sticking with this team instead of finding one to be a fan of that doesn't just suck all the way through.

seriously...why even bother?

seems like a monumental waste of time and energy.

HurneyDWI.png

How many more L's is it going to take?

For some homers, never. They will always believe anything this organization shoves down their throats and always think the team is way better than they actually are. They want to say, "I told you so", so bad they'll predict 11-5 or 12-4 every single season. The only reason they don't get laughed off the board like the pessimists do is that they are positive. But they'll never, ever "get it". They are as blind as they come and think they're better fans than everyone else.

1 person likes this

Video footage of Kurb vs. dick-posting-alt-account-making-mouth-breathing Panthers scrub fans

I'm gonna go with the Oracle.

probably. i'd forgotten that kid was banned.