Photo
- - - - -

What is your biggest criticism of the candidate you plan on voting for?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#11 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationOn a Sales Call
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

jill stein won't be on the ballot in nc

that's prob my biggest criticism

also lol @ the posters who can't criticize their beloved robot candidate without some "b-b-b-but obummer!"

Yep, he sucks sooo fug it. Lol he is so bad. Worst prez ever.

#12 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

also lol @ the posters who can't criticize their beloved robot candidate without some "b-b-b-but obummer!"

That's literally the only reason why they are voting for Romney. You could have a fuging Mr. Potato head as the republican candidate, and they would still vote for him. He's a pretty shitty candidate and will be a bad president, and will probably pave the way for a Hillary Clinton presidency in 2016.

Anyway, I'm not voting. NC is already going to be a Romney win. I'd vote for Obama solely because we have less of a chance to go into Iran. Both are going to suck corporate cock and our economy will decline further, but at least Obama doesn't want a literal trillion dollar war machine and another war because we have to suck AIPAC's cock.

#13 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

jill stein won't be on the ballot in nc

that's prob my biggest criticism

what? really? why? can you write her in?

<------- dumbass

#14 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

He's a lying politician.

#15 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

what? really? why? can you write her in?

<------- dumbass

to be eligible to be a write-in candidate, you have to file a petition with 500 signatures. i'm guessing the nc chapter of the green party was caught sleeping or they don't want to play spoiler to obama, but this is just speculation. anyway the website says they're currently litigating the issue so who knows? but as of right now if you write her name on the ballot, it will be thrown out.

#16 PhillyB

PhillyB

HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

well that sucks. i was leaning towards her

interestingly, i am more in tune with the issues and my opinions on things have become more articulate and educated than in any previous election, and yet i feel incredibly disconnected with the whole process. like i give a poo but i sort of don't really give a poo at all.

i guess it's between oBOMBer and gary johnson for me at this point

#17 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• LocationRaleigh,NC
HUDDLER

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:29 AM

Go ahead throw your votes away NC is a red state this go round.

#18 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

well that sucks. i was leaning towards her

interestingly, i am more in tune with the issues and my opinions on things have become more articulate and educated than in any previous election, and yet i feel incredibly disconnected with the whole process. like i give a poo but i sort of don't really give a poo at all.

i guess it's between oBOMBer and gary johnson for me at this point

yeah it's pretty easy to feel disconnected when stein and johnson were raising hell trying to get into the debates and they were just completely shut out. would have loved to have seen stein on stage with those two. pro-legalization, anti-war, pro-single payer healthcare, against the controversial NDAA provisions and the patriot act, and argues that affordable housing and a college education are fundamental rights, and she even got arrested while protesting fannie mae; would have been interesting to see obama argue against the things that many of his supporters actually want

what i really don't get is why these gary johnson and ron paul nuts completely dismiss stein, even though their views align regarding marijuana, interventionism, the patriot act, ndaa, and fannie mae, AND (in the case of ron paul) she doesn't have years of racist newsletters tied to her

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

HUDDLER

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

are you voting for gary johnson then?

#20 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

can't support a guy who advocates spending public money through education vouchers for religious schools, opposes the very idea of student loans without guaranteeing equal access to higher education for poor people, wants to cut medicare and medicaid in half, wants to privatize social security, so on, so forth. there's some significant overlap between the two, and i don't want to paint myself as a single issue voter but if "fug the poor" could be considered a single issue than i'm never going to vote for it sooo

i guess i should say that i don't expect them to vote for stein; rather, to articulate why not. when the majority of them are just like "yeah bro libertarians gonna legalize it bro" or "hey let's not fight unnecessary wars and subsidize the military of foreign oppressors" and "they're all the same so i'm gonna vote for someone who's not a reptilian" it's funny that the same candidates that always come up are racist ron paul and randian gary johnson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users