Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Only Are The Panthers Bad...

20 posts in this topic

Posted

But anything Panther related sucks. Did a simple order online at the panthers store, buying the 2012 sideline black 59fifty hat in a 7 1/8 size. I waited a long ass 10 days and finally received my package that included a blue draft hat, that was a size 7....uhh what the fug? Another 15 day wait coming up to see if they can even get it right on their second chance. This season feels even worse than 2010 so far...Why does our organization suck? I put so much into it, and receive so little back. FML

Posted

AND on top of it all you have to listen to loudmouth Seahawks fans talk sht every day.

Posted

Sell the team. Put us out of our misery

Lolzzzz

Posted

AND on top of it all you have to listen to loudmouth Seahawks fans talk sht every day.

Seriously. Sad thing is they were all quiet and poo before the game, then after they come out of the closet and wont shutup about beating a shitty team with shitty coaches missing 2 all pro defenders and a starting lineman....and pretty much only beating us by 1 yard. LOL. There worse than Aint fans

But honestly. I guess you could say this week has sucked dick for me. Seeing seahawk stuff all over.

Posted

Not only are the Panthers bad... But so is this thread

3 people like this

Posted

Seriously. Sad thing is they were all quiet and poo before the game, then after they come out of the closet and wont shutup about beating a shitty team with shitty coaches missing 2 all pro defenders and a starting lineman....and pretty much only beating us by 1 yard. LOL. There worse than Aint fans

But honestly. I guess you could say this week has sucked dick for me. Seeing seahawk stuff all over.

Buccaneers Syndrome?

Posted

Not only are the Panthers bad... But so is this thread

SMARTASS.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

it's your fault for pumping money into this atrocious franchise. just dont buy anything at all.

Posted

Seriously, i think we should all kill ourselves. Somebody else go first.

2 people like this

Posted

7 1/8? My head would beat your heads ass.

Posted

Someone got the wrong hat in the mail. Season over.

Posted

Hate to say it, But you do live kinda far from Carolina. Might have something to do with it. BTW love your Videos Lilsmitty09

1 person likes this