Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Argo looks very good.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Seen it but honestly don't recall the ending... maybe that's why.

Posted

"and then I woke up"

Posted

Haters.

Jk

I still need to see Django and Lincoln.

And I called No Country early on as well. Loved that movie and the ending was superb.

Posted

I watched it ten times and then had to google it to find out what it meant.

It was haunting even when i didn't get it.

Posted

Haters.

Jk

I still need to see Django and Lincoln.

And I called No Country early on as well. Loved that movie and the ending was superb.

obligatory: have your read the book? it's much more thorough in its explorations of the themes... can't recommend it enough.

Posted

Next, pstall will predict that the sun will come up tomorrow. Just as far out on a limb as this one was, to be quite honest.

And it was a good, not great film that had the theatrics of a 70s era movie. The best thing was the casting, they had it spot on for the most part except for Affleck's role.

Posted

Felt the same way. The last scene where they are chasing the plane down the runway (at 170mph) bothered me for some reason.

It ruined the movie for me. I was rolling my eyes at that point. I was thinking "Yeah, thats exactly how it happened".

Posted

Next, pstall will predict that the sun will come up tomorrow. Just as far out on a limb as this one was, to be quite honest.

And it was a good, not great film that had the theatrics of a 70s era movie. The best thing was the casting, they had it spot on for the most part except for Affleck's role.

i predicted this movie in Oct. and it was directed by Affleck. a least a sliver of pie no?

Posted

Character has a beard. 70's all the way.