Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coldplay is awesome

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Count me as late to the party. Been having marital issues (who doesn't), and just heard 'The Scientist' for the first time. What a beautiful song. Very Beatlesque. Had to make a thread for the awesomeness of this song.

Posted · Report post

Count me as late to the party. Been having marital issues (who doesn't), and just heard 'The Scientist' for the first time. What a beautiful song. Very Beatlesque. Had to make a thread for the awesomeness of this song.

Definitely one of the best bands of our time. Clocks is just such an incredible song.

Sparks is my personal favorite.

Posted · Report post

Definitely one of the best bands of our time. Clocks is just such an incredible song.

Sparks is my personal favorite.

Will have to check those out. I guess I am getting old because I rarely listen to the radio anymore, which is why I missed this great song. Very impressive musicianship.

Posted · Report post

Clocks is one of their best songs all time. Fix You is one of my favorite songs, truly beautiful song.

Posted · Report post

Another great song.... Thanks. Man I feel like I missed out... Lol

Posted · Report post

Just listened to Sparks and Clocks..... Sorry they don't hold a candle to 'The Scientist'. Just personal preference of course. Still an amazingly talented band.

Posted · Report post

Only album I liked was A Rush of Blood to the Head. Don't really like anything after that.

You should check out a band called Poets of the Fall. One of my favs.

Posted · Report post

Don't hear any Coldplay on XM/Sirius Boneyard, Octane, Underground Garage, Classic Vinyl, Deep Tracks, Classic Rewind, Liquid Metal or Lithium...

...must be a pop/Top 40 type band?

Posted · Report post

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like a few of their songs but overall I'd say their music is boring and uninspiring. They're just too mellow. I prefer my rock music with rougher edges.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Not really.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm glad someone likes them because I never have. Sound like a bad U2 clone to me...

Music appreciation is a very subjective thing...

2 people like this