Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coldplay is awesome

28 posts in this topic

Posted

A lot of people hate on Coldplay for no reason. They make some killer music. It's the kind of stuff you can listen to and just get totally lost in.

Posted

Um, yeah maybe they used to be. The song Moses is one I really like. After a rush of blood they have totally sucked.

Posted

I like em. Lead singer sings too much falsetto for my taste on a lot of songs though. I prefer their stuff when he keeps it in a normal register

Posted

Just don't listen to the latest album.

Posted

A lot of people hate on Coldplay for no reason. They make some killer music. It's the kind of stuff you can listen to and just get totally lost in.

I don't get what you mean "for no reason"... I've listened to their music and just don't like it... Is that not a reason.

Like I said, music appreciation is very subjective... I'm sure there's a lot of music other people love that you don't...

Posted

They are like radiohead without the talent.

Posted

Only Radiohead song I like is Creep.

Posted

I liked them before I saw them in concert, but they are much more appreciated after seeing them live.

Posted

Pretty bad I think... and by bad, I mean ghey

Posted

Clocks is one of their best songs all time. Fix You is one of my favorite songs, truly beautiful song.

">

Posted

Dude you've got me listening to this song a ton. It really grows on you.

Yea, its an awesome song... very meaningful lyrics. I got hooked on this song when I worked at Starbucks.

Posted

Yea, its an awesome song... very meaningful lyrics. I got hooked on this song when I worked at Starbucks.

yeah the lyrics are great, and the composition, (particularly the build up) is fantastic.

1 person likes this