Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy Reid or Norv Turner.. Which would you pick?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

shoot this is a dumb thread

Posted

Hopefully Reid so he can bring in Foles

Posted

shoot this is a dumb thread

That's an understatement

Posted

Norv has ever done anything as a head coach in spite of 3 tries.

Why in the world would we want him here as anything more than a OC?

Posted

what an awful choice. That's like choosing between light brown and dark brown poo.

Posted

I don't know why a high profile coach would want to choose the Panthers. Richardson basically threw Fox under the bus and he has time and time again shown that he does not care much about the team being competitive. His only goal is profits. Despite having no faith in Fox he kept him as coach his final season simply because he didn't want to pay two coaching staffs.

Some random coordinator might not care about this since they want a chance to prove themselves as a coach. Andy Reid or Norv Turner aren't so naive. They will wait for a better opportunity. Ownership that is invested in winning football games. Also any coach who has seen the past three Panthers drafts would be a fool to take the position assuming Hurney will be retained. Not to mention on how inactive the team tends to be in free agency...

Who's this Jim Harbaugh guy? Maybe Richardson is so busy looking at the bottom of the NFL standings that he never sees what's happening at the top.

Posted

Andy Reid is quite overrated IMO. The Eagles miss Jim Johnson and i believe it was he that was the key to much of Philly's success in the 2000s.

Lol @ Turner.

Posted

Norv has ever done anything as a head coach in spite of 3 tries.

Why in the world would we want him here as anything more than a OC?

Fox and Norv have almost the exact same winning %.

Just saying.

Posted

Its like asking whether I want AIDs or Cancer......

Posted

at least with AIDs you got some...just sayin

Posted

BTW, I would hire Stanford coach David Shaw if we get rid of Rivera. He'll be the next big college coach to jump to the NFL IMO.

Posted

Have to be Reid if those are the only choices.. Norv is a great OC but a HC he is not...

Promote from within, fug it, make Ricky Proehl the new head honcho... See what happens, cant get much worse...