Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ucanefan

Parking Across from Hartigans? Warning!

Swaggasaurus    837

This is a football forum, not a shoulder for you to cry on."your user name is dumbs, you must be 10" sick burn +5 for creativity. Talking poo about someone without their knowledge is a bitch move. That is cowardly, if I would've went to another board to talk poo about your OP then I would be a bitch. I however wanted you know how to address your problems like a man and cut out the shady behind the back coward bullshit

Happy Panther    3,966

This is a football forum, not a shoulder for you to cry on."your user name is dumbs, you must be 10" sick burn +5 for creativity. Talking poo about someone without their knowledge is a bitch move. That is cowardly, if I would've went to another board to talk poo about your OP then I would be a bitch. I however wanted you know how to address your problems like a man and cut out the shady behind the back coward bullshit

Also be careful what you write on a message board. If this guy got wind he could sue you for something I'm sure.

bleys    1,995

And I thought we had the best fans in the nation with southern hospitality and a small community feeling. SMH

lol

ucanefan    2

I have and would say it to his face. Look, let me put it this way. I'm just letting yall know and however you choose to spend your money is none of my business, but at least now you know where it is going to. Nothing I have said is a lie and I would say it to his face as well. If you choose to knowingly support someone like this then go ahead. Just think how you would feel had your boss treated you in this manner. If you need me to explain the entire story then I will.