Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unc - miami

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Larry Fedora =

Posted

Woulda should coulda Woody. Come back and bow out like a man.

GO HEELS (5-4) against the little u since 2002.

Posted

One more year, Gio. Please give UNC one more year.

Posted

Stephen Morris would have won that game if he was in for that drive.

Fug the heels.

You were the one that said no excuses when Miami whens the game? Well here you are making one. Morris wasn't that great all game long. He didn't seem much better than the guy they brought in. I think it would have been about the same result. Morris may have thrown another INT instead though.

Posted

Maybe Bwood thinks you can throw a game-winning interception.

Posted

There can be only one Black Jesus I'm afraid...

1 person likes this

Posted

One more year, Gio. Please give UNC one more year.

He'll come back next year but that'll be all she wrote.

Posted

Oh yeah he'll definitely be back next year but I doubt he's back for a 4th. I really hope so though. By then, he'll probably be a clear hiesman winner and one of the greatest of all time. I just hope sometime between now and when he leaves, UNC coaches find a guy that can replace him and not lose too much.

Posted

You were the one that said no excuses when Miami whens the game? Well here you are making one. Morris wasn't that great all game long. He didn't seem much better than the guy they brought in. I think it would have been about the same result. Morris may have thrown another INT instead though.

I said no officiating excuses. I hate excuses about penalties and saying "The refs gave them that game!"

Injuries? That's another story. I believe Morris would have lead us to a winning score like he was done a couple times this season already. UNC outplayed the Canes at the end of the day, but you hate to see the starting QB of any team to go down.

Posted

Sorry staters, you didnt get a celebratory jerk off session this week since the Heels won. You little boys are pathetic.

Posted

^grats on winning the impermissible benefits bowl this year, phaggot

Posted

If I weren't already an atheist, Russell Wilson continuing to win games in the NFL would drive me away from God.