Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncguy2184

Gamecocks vs Lsu

186 posts in this topic

What ever happened to "there is no panic on this side" for the Gamecocks? Jeez, man.

Florida doesn't have a juggernaut on offense. SC can definitely beat Florida. Next week will be a very, very good game. This loss stings for you guys, but a one-loss SEC team is in an extremely good position.

Yeah, it's going to be a close, hard fought game next week. USC could very well end up winning. I just want to see how he reacts if that does happen. He'll be quietly excited.

Yeah, it's going to be a close, hard fought game next week. USC could very well end up winning. I just want to see how he reacts if that does happen. He'll be quietly excited.

Promise you right now .. if we win .. all I will do is ask you what the fug is wrong with your team.. will not once say my team is the bestest. They've already proven they can't score more than fuging townsend did on LSU.

I'm not panicking .. Me panicking is me saying oh noes we can't beat anybody.. i'm saying this team can't win a championship this year. other 1 loss SEC teams.. South Carolina is known to choke in big games.. they would not be put in a title game in favor of someone with a better track record.

Truthfully I hope florida pours it on them worse than WVU did to Clemson .. I think they need it for them to learn not to be a bunch of fugholes.

If SC wins a big game at UF next week, the rest of the season should be smooth sailing. It can happen, man. Your team is still in good shape. Both UF and SC have their concerns, but stranger things have happened.

If SC wins a big game at UF next week, the rest of the season should be smooth sailing. It can happen, man. Your team is still in good shape. Both UF and SC have their concerns, but stranger things have happened.

I really don't think winning that game would do us any good.. most won't agree. But unless a fire is lit under this team. We do not deserve anything. And I think a humiliating loss would do it. I can't wait to have a QB that throws to a spot on the field because he knows the receiver will be there instead of waiting to make sure the receiver is open before he lets go of the ball.

Will beat Florida and play Bama in the title game.

if we when out do we have a shot at the bcs?

if we when out do we have a shot at the bcs?

Not unless notre dame and oregon both lose. a 1 loss georgia,Florida , Alabama , or LSU would get the bid .. SC would not.

Great to see Marcus Lattimore proving why he's the best back in college football.

Great to see Marcus Lattimore proving why he's the best back in college football.

Who said that? Lattimore is top 5 .. but definitely not the best. He's simply not fast enough.

Not unless notre dame and oregon both lose. a 1 loss georgia,Florida , Alabama , or LSU would get the bid .. SC would not.

So no.

So no.

basically.. would still end up with a good bowl game .. and an 11 win regular season which has never happened.