#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,789 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

Good watch for those of you curious about the natures of reality...

#2 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,135 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

epistemology is such a mindfug

#3 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

Quantum Physics is spectacular. I think I have a handle on some of the basics and fundamentals, but some of the math involved and the outside of the box mentality required to understand it is only halfway understood by the very smartest researchers in the field.

Basically, the real nature of things is infinite random possibilities, and the 'reality' is experienced and interpreted by the consciousness.

In an infinity of other possible universes, I misspelled the word 'consciousness' in the sentence above...

#4 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,263 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

Quantum Physics is spectacular. I think I have a handle on some of the basics and fundamentals, but some of the math involved and the outside of the box mentality required to understand it is only halfway understood by the very smartest researchers in the field.

Basically, the real nature of things is infinite random possibilities, and the 'reality' is experienced and interpreted by the consciousness.

In an infinity of other possible universes, I misspelled the word 'consciousness' in the sentence above...

You post some pretty interesting responses to these types of threads. What is your background and education if you don't mind me asking.

#5 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

You post some pretty interesting responses to these types of threads. What is your background and education if you don't mind me asking.

I have a few scattered community college credits, but never finished a 'formal' education.

I just love to read, and I love to learn. My parents said that even as a small child I would constantly ask them out of the box questions about everything. I just have an insatiable inquisitive nature.

#6 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

So, has anyone heard about any new developments made now that they have found the 'Higgs-Boson' particle?

It was considered to be the lost particle that would be the cornerstone for helping to figure out the structure and functions of the sub-atomic world.

I predict either huge breakthroughs soon... Or a complete failure of everything they thought they understood, and a realization that they need to go back to the drawing board again. (not completely a failure though if it helps to get the scientific community back on the right track again.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.