Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A chance to ask a question of a Panther

35 posts in this topic

Posted

what has rivera been like in the lockerroom and in practice these past few weeks.

Posted

Should ask him his favorite color or food like the little girl in the visa card ray lewis commercial lol. Serisouly though...any of the above questions should suffice.

Posted

Some good questions here. He talked about the mlb spot last week and basically said he is glad he doesnt have to make the decision

Posted

Ask him how the defense could make bigger plays. How they prepare before facing a good RB.

Posted

Ask him if he believes in the Mayan prophecy

Posted

I should be doing this tomorrow. Last chance to suggest a question.

Posted

Ask him if he considers Cam a leader of this team.

Posted

Well not sure if I actually asked anything y'all wanted... I was a bit starstruck I guess.

I encourage y'all to get in on this too:

1 person likes this

Posted

kral =

hermie.gif

(you're the blond guy i assume?)

1 person likes this

Posted

I actually have brown hair the light and a shitty webcam made it look that way I guess.

But yes.

Posted

Good deal, I enjoyed the feedback from him. I don't know how harsh you can really get on questions staring at him face to face.

Posted

Yo... I can't believe that I just watched that in its entirety... That was weak. I'm gettin in on this next week for sure. These dudes acted like they were scared to ask tough questions. You can ask tough questions and still be respectful doing so. Very disappointed in what I just watched. I bet they were both clowning on everybody after they got offline. Kral... WTF were u wearing under that jersey? Was it a hoodie? That looked whack! They probably think they have the weirdest fans ever! I'm gonna fix that next week though... Can't have our fan base portrayed like this... It's a travesty! So many good questions could have been asked, but weren't and at such a pivotal juncture of the season. Kral, you def asked the best questions... So kudos on that, but you definitely seemed like you we're intimidated by them... They're both men, and they put their pants on one leg at a time just like you do. You shouldn't be so timid bro... You have to own the moment, but I'm sure you'll do better in the future.

Kral, PM me on how to get in on that bro... I'm down next week for sure