34 replies to this topic

#16 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,559 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

Ask him how the defense could make bigger plays. How they prepare before facing a good RB.

#17 Craigslist Killer

Craigslist Killer

I love me some hookers

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

Ask him if he believes in the Mayan prophecy

#18 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

I should be doing this tomorrow. Last chance to suggest a question.

#19 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,398 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

Ask him if he considers Cam a leader of this team.

#20 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Well not sure if I actually asked anything y'all wanted... I was a bit starstruck I guess.

I encourage y'all to get in on this too:

#21 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,778 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

kral =

Posted Image

(you're the blond guy i assume?)

#22 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

I actually have brown hair the light and a shitty webcam made it look that way I guess.

But yes.

#23 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

Good deal, I enjoyed the feedback from him. I don't know how harsh you can really get on questions staring at him face to face.

#24 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

Yo... I can't believe that I just watched that in its entirety... That was weak. I'm gettin in on this next week for sure. These dudes acted like they were scared to ask tough questions. You can ask tough questions and still be respectful doing so. Very disappointed in what I just watched. I bet they were both clowning on everybody after they got offline. Kral... WTF were u wearing under that jersey? Was it a hoodie? That looked whack! They probably think they have the weirdest fans ever! I'm gonna fix that next week though... Can't have our fan base portrayed like this... It's a travesty! So many good questions could have been asked, but weren't and at such a pivotal juncture of the season. Kral, you def asked the best questions... So kudos on that, but you definitely seemed like you we're intimidated by them... They're both men, and they put their pants on one leg at a time just like you do. You shouldn't be so timid bro... You have to own the moment, but I'm sure you'll do better in the future.

Kral, PM me on how to get in on that bro... I'm down next week for sure

#25 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

Did you actually pee in your pants? You seem a little skeered, but I guess that's how most of us would be when online with them. You should have been shirtless instead of the jersey, made em think you were naked.

#26 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Sure I'll tell you how to get in.

It's cold in my apartment so I am wearing a fleece jacket and using the collar to cover my giraffe neck. Feel like a dork in hindsight by wearing my jersey but fug it I love the Panthers.

It's the first time I've ever talked to a celebrity so forgive me for being such a pussy. Hopefully as you said I will do better next time.

I did not want to get too tough on the questions as I was hoping to not get blacklisted or some poo like that.

#27 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Sorry Chaos guess I'm a pussy.

#28 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,778 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

yeah can't wait to see trucatzfan get on there and show how to act like a real man

no really i cant

#29 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

TCF I can't message you it gives me an error. How do you want me to give you the lowdown?

#30 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

I was supposed to be on the Hangout tonight but had some family obligations came up last minute, but I plan on being on there next week.

And to those giving a hard time to Kral, you need to reassess yourselves and think about the situation. First off, it's awfully cool of James to hold these chats with fans because it literally is hanging out - not typing questions and getting responses from some PR person. Secondly, obviously you can't get too in-depth about plays and strategy for the upcoming week because he can't give that info out... So, obviously, you're gonna get some "softball" questions in there, but understand it for what it is.

To those thinking you're gonna go in there and be the Mike Wallace of Panther fan Q&A sessions, you're wrong... Everyone is going to be a bit nervous. I'm sure even JA is. Part of it is that you're chatting with people you generally haven't met before and although Hangouts is an awesome format and advancement in communications, it still lends itself to moments of pauses and silence between exchanges, which can add to the nerves.

AND, as I said, JA doesn't even have to do this so if you go on there trying to be 'Mr. Badass' and/or troll, you probably won't be on there very long.

I'm sure we can ask a little more pressing questions but I don't expect anyone to go up there and try to be Darin Gantt. It's a different dynamic. You're a fan, he's not obligated to answer your questions and neither of you are getting paid to question or answer.

Appreciate it and respect it for what it is. I'm sure we can ask better questions, but there is a boundary there fellas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com