34 replies to this topic

#31 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

Sorry Chaos guess I'm a pussy.

Nah man, not at all. You asked the good questions. I was a dick and posted before I watched the whole video...full disclosure.

#32 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

Thanks for saying I asked the good questions. I really tried to select ones that wouldn't cross the line and would hopefully get interesting answers. Not knowing who the guest was going to be also kinda messed up the outline I had made beforehand.

Additionally I didn't want to be a ball hog and was trying to give time to green hat and virgina guy for chances to ask questions.

Hopefully if I get to do this next week I will do a better job. Having seen myself now I definitely want to work on my body language.

#33 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,596 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Kral, you did a really nice job. As others pointed out, it's not "60 Minutes". It is supposed to be a friendly fan chat. Given that environment, your questions were appropriate and you presented yourself well.

#34 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

TCF I can't message you it gives me an error. How do you want me to give you the lowdown?

Just cleaned out my inbox, should be good to go now. If its a long process ill give u my cell phone # and u can walk me through it. I can't imagine it being more than a few clicks and just knowing how to connect with him personally.

I'll show you guys how its done next week. Watch.

I won't be a dick about it either, just cool, calm and collected. I'm not scared to talk to any man, nor will I get nervous. That's rookie poo, don't believe me then just tune in next week.

I do appreciate your efforts though Kral, on the real. Like I said before you asked the better questions for sure.

#35 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

yeah can't wait to see trucatzfan get on there and show how to act like a real man

no really i cant

I'm just gonna be me... You can interpret it any way you'd like. I don't believe in putting on fronts. I'm always me, and if I don't know something ill be the first one to tell you. The minute that you're not true to yourself is the moment you become lost in this world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com