#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Some of you older folks may actually remember this... But I did not. Really glad I read this story, and to be completely honest, I would do the same exact thing!

I'd recommend reading the rest of the article as well found below the quoted portion.

Jerry Sandusky was lucky.

He was sentenced to 30 to 60 years on Tuesday. Not all pedophiles get that far.

Meet karate coach Jeff Doucet.

courtesy of Jody Plauche
Jeff Doucet, like many molesters, tested the limits with Jody Plauche to groom him for abuse.
That's him, walking off a plane and into the Baton Rouge, La., airport on March 16, 1984. There's a sheriff with him. News cameras are rolling. He's accused of repeatedly molesting an 11-year-old boy, Jody Plauche, then kidnapping him to Disneyland. A rape kit proved he sodomized him more there.

Now meet Jody's dad, Gary Plauche.

That's him, waiting by a bank of pay phones. He's got a .38 snub-nosed revolver in his right boot. He's facing the wall, talking on one of the phones to his best friend, Jimmy.

"Here he comes," Gary whispered. "You're about to hear a shot."

Then Gary Plauche reached down for the gun, spun around and fired a hollow-point bullet into Doucet's brain from three feet away. Then he lowered the gun, turned around and hung up the phone. A TV camera caught it all. Doucet would be dead within 24 hours. (Editor's note: The video is powerful and discretion is advised.)

One day, maybe a year after the murder, he and his son were walking along when they saw a man who looked strikingly like Doucet.

Jody was trembling.

"Wow," he said to his dad. "I really thought it was him!"

Gary paused a second and then said, plainly, "I knew it wasn't."

. (Like a BOSS!!)

http://espn.go.com/e...-father-justice

I wouldn't even think twice, I would have done the same thing. It does bring up a good point as far as not being too harsh about it when speaking to your child... So I'll just keep that part to myself when having that talk, knowing the whole time...that if heaven forbid my son comes home and says anything about being molested... I'll know that I'll be in jail within an hr

#2 Jim Harbaugh

Jim Harbaugh

__Ready To Win__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

What good does it do to cap him and be in jail away from your son?

Pay someone else to do it on the sly dumbass.

#3 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,286 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

What good does it do to cap him and be in jail away from your son?

Pay someone else to do it on the sly dumbass.

The guy got off with probation so no jail.

#4 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,703 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

"A judge said that Gary Plauche, shown here attending a Saints game, was no threat to the community, so he received a suspended sentence for killing his son's molester."

The irony.

#5 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,334 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

I remember it. The instructor was also having an affair with the guys wife. He got zero time and did what ever father would have.

#6 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,898 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

No. A real father would have tried to figure out why his kid didn't want to go, not forced him to do it. Apparently, if you ignore your kids and some stuff happens, it's the other persons fault.

#7 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

I would have done something else. Same end result for the molester but a bit harder to pin on me. I live in Cali so getting a jury with common sense that would feel symathetic and let me off the hook is nearly impossible.

#8 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

I remember the case.

These days, I wouldn't bet on any leniency from a jury.
Lawyers are too good at painting a picture and making excuses.

Have to agree with PS above....same result, different means.

#9 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

What a sad sad ending to the story.. "Gary, though, doesn't speak much at all anymore, after suffering a stroke four years ago. But surely he remembers."

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.