Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boltergeist

Early Games

38 posts in this topic

Unless Hanson shankapotamuses it, they're going OT in Philly

Detroit might win this on a safety

Detroit averts disaster - Logan fumbles the PR but it bounces right to him. Lions with the ball at midfield

I think that Falcons game was the most frustrating one i've seen all year. Worse game Ryan has played in years so i'll cut him some slack.

Bob Griffin The Third and the Skins are dominating the 4-1 Vikes right now. Bob has 1 TD passing, and 1 rushing. 150 yards in the air, 43 on the ground. I didnt think he'd play this week after that hit he took last week. He's bouncing back strong right now.

Bob Griffin The Third and the Skins are dominating the 4-1 Vikes right now. Bob has 1 TD passing, and 1 rushing. 150 yards in the air, 43 on the ground. I didnt think he'd play this week after that hit he took last week. He's bouncing back strong right now.

That's one of the most vicious hits he'll ever take. That was NASTY. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILEBxXq8Gag

3:55

201210141519551748084-p2.jpg

How bout that Brady? Already over 300 yards with a minute left in the 3rd. The 49th 300 yard game of his career. 1 shy of the NFL record. He's carving up that Seattle D (#1 in the league) IN Seattle! 20-10 New England and their driving deep into Seattle territory. Brady is the truth.

Wow, the Giants getting in that 49er ass. Patriots look like they will dominate the AFC again.

49ers offense played like dog poo today. Alex Smith was terrible and the play calling was horrendous.